• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Your #1 most used disc (not for putting)

Very course dependent but I can say without a doubt that since bagging a zone I've used it in every round since.

My approach Wizards,

Stable S 155g and Slightly beat SSS 148g...

Really would like to replace the S 155g with a Fossil Flex 150g Scale...

One can hope...

Last edited:
If we're going my most thrown mold in the last year it's probably a PA4. If we're going singular disc I got a pink 400 M2 with 3 years of throws on it.

For me, it's the Kaxe.

I just seem to get a consistent flight out of it, and it deffo serves as a reliable hybrid mid/fairway.

Saint. I drive most holes with this unless the headwind is serious.

To repeat many - it depends on the course, but in general, an ESP Zone. However, on my home course, I will use a Z Buzzz for many drives and putt to finish.

Did some statistics on this, quantified what disc I'd likely be throwing off the T at my local courses. Over 25% of the time it's an EMac Truth, with a runner up in the Undertaker at 18%. EMacs likely my favorite mold.

Most approaches are with a zone, but it's ideal to not need too many approaches during a round :)

I think for most people the most used disc would have to be dominated by approach discs.

For me, it is my Big Z Roach followed closely by the RPM Kea in Atomic.

I think for most people the most used disc would have to be dominated by approach discs.

I'd agree. For me that would be a Zone most of the time. Envy is close though.

Berg is my main approach disc, so that fits the criteria.

If we're just talking most used off the tee, then lately that has been a Hatchet for me. Hatchets fly super straight up at elevation and are ideal for chewing up distance on long, wooded courses.

Beat- to- holy- hell 150g Champ Teebird.

I could happily disc golf the rest of my days with that disc and an aviar. :)

On your average 350' hole course - First Run Neutron Matrix.

On a longer course - then it's approach discs - either Neutron Atom or Entropy - depending on the lay of the land.

Latest posts