• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Favorite Tourney Vids

CCDG 2015 Pro Worlds at Moraine

There's a Jimb and daughter sighting. Hard to believe that it's been 5 years since we met Ian and Stu.

2006 European Open. Some amazing old-school throws from Climo, Feldberg and Avery but the best parts are the announcers. Careful if you are drinking anything, you might spray your monitor a few times:

I remember watching the old school NSDG stuff when I first started playing:

I have found old stuff though the guy posting it may have passed on or not in best of health for it and this the first Disc Golf World Championships in 1979 called the Frisbee Golf World Championships, where only the Wham-O made Frisbee discs were allowed, not even the heavier DGA made Wham-O mold glow discs were allowed like the 40 mold, 41 mold, and 50 mold. Wham-O ran it with the PDGA, then called DGA with the Mach I baskets. The Tournament was part of the 1979 World Frisbee championships. I think at this point the then 30 feet rule now 30 meter rule to comply with WFDF rules was in affect. I think Kasey Kasem did the voice for this tournament.?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Last edited:

Latest posts