• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Southern California March Meet

We're actually getting the Sublimation done. However, the two color was gonna get a little pricey for the shirts. I'd rather just keep things simple for the first time.

That's awesome. Sublimation binds to the polyester at a molecular level while silk screening just sits on top. Looking forward to seeing them.

Hey guys, spring break Im heading out this way. I was planning on playing Sky High the morning of March 30th. Will it be open then?

Hey guys, spring break Im heading out this way. I was planning on playing Sky High the morning of March 30th. Will it be open then?

Its possible that I could be wrong, but I believe Sky High doesn't open till May.

wish I could too.. my break is pretty well planned out. Sorry guys. I'll let you know where I'm playing though. I should be hitting up Sunset Park, La Mirada, and Yucaipa.

I can't believe so many people are making it out. This is going to be awesome. I need to get my travel tag ordered.

Just bought my plane tickets, it's happening for real now....yeah maybe I should get a travel tag

Yeah, you guys and gals should definitely get travel tags! We'll trade throughout the weekend and do a Travel Tag "Bag Tag" round on Sunday!

F.Y.I.....Just mae a phone call to Lake Casitas cause i was curious on the Parking situation per camp site..here is what i just found out:

With your reservation 1 vehicle is included
2 extra vehicles are allowed per site with a fee of $12.00 per vehicle per nite...($24.00)
so 3 vehicles per site for those who were curious like myself.

And by the way....Im getting AMPED for this meet, Cant frickin wait!!

For those camping on my site. I am NOT paying for parking. It's up to you to pay for it.

You got it Brutha!!!........which site are we in anyway? (thats of course if you will still have me.)

Oh and By the way...JUST PAID FOR MY SHIRT!!!.....Bad ASS!!

Last edited:
You got it Brutha!!!........which site are we in anyway? (thats of course if you will still have me.)

Oh and By the way...JUST PAID FOR MY SHIRT!!!.....Bad ASS!!

You are more than welcome! Just don't bring some huge 30x40 foot tent!

We are on site 27.

The picture of the shirt on page 1 has color. The shirts will be white with black detail. No color.

Last edited:
You are more than welcome! Just don't bring some huge 30x40 foot tent!

We are on site 27.

The picture of the shirt on page 1 has color. The shirts will be white with black detail. No color.

Right on!!.....30x40 hahahahah...ive got an 8 x 10...this is going to be the DG trip of the Year!!:thmbup:

Latest posts