• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Some numbers...Kolling has played 1020 golf and is down by 22.

Lizotte has played 1042 and is down by 9.

sorry for the stupidity. I'm trying to remember if there is live video feed of these events or not or whos covering it. Is smashboxx or spin tv? Im on my phone and its a royal pain to search things and actually find answers. Sorry, just cant remember right now

http://livestream.com/EmergingSportsTV/

2015 PDGA Pro Worlds

Livestream Schedule On DiscGolfPlanet.tv

Sunday (August 2): 9a to 4p Field Events at Morraine

Monday (August 3):

6p to 9p Disc Golf Workshop 01 (History of the Sport/Jim Palmeri)

& Opening Ceremonies at Visitor Center

Tuesday (August 4):

8:30a to 12:30p FPO at Morraine

1:30p to 5:30p MPO at Morraine

7p to 8p Disc Golf Workshop 02 (All Aspects of Sponsorship: Jonathan Poole/Guest)

Wednesday (August 5):

8:30a to 12:30p MMP at Morraine

1:30p to 5:30p MPO at Slippery Rock

7p to 8p Disc Golf Workshop 03 (Manufacturers Corner: Bamba

Rico & Steve Rico/Guests)

Thursday (August 6):

8:30a to 12:30p FPO/MMP at Slippery Rock

7p to 8p Disc Golf Workshop 04 (Importance of PDGA: Matt Gregoire & Vic Allen)

8p to 9p Hall of Fame Ceremonies

Friday (August 7): 8:30a to 12:30p MPO at Morraine

1:30p to 5:30p MGP at Morraine

7p to 8p Disc Golf Workshop 05 (Who is a Disc Golfer?

Demographics Survey)

Saturday (August 8):

8am to noon MPO at Morraine

1p to end World Championship Final 9s at Slippery Rock
 Schedule Subject to Change

smashbox is doing recap stuff and not live round footage like CCDG I think?

Some numbers...Kolling has played 1020 golf and is down by 22.

Lizotte has played 1042 and is down by 9.

McBeth has played two rounds BELOW his rating (one by 14 points) and Will has played every round ABOVE his rating (by an average of 20+ points per round).

Nevermind. Looks like the PDGA changed the schedule and did away with the Masters round this afternoon. Bummer.

Will hates Innova and McBest, it's only natural that McBeth fanboys would root against shoestrings. Just like the 3 Will fanboys root against McBeast. Rivalries are good.

Have a hard time imagining Will saying that. He seems like a stand up guy.

And I haven't seen anyone on this forum actually come out and say they hate Mcbeth. Maybe some people do but keep it themselves.

Im rooting for Will, Avery, lizotte, Rico, wiggins. Also Dustin Keegan! He's doing well

Livestream is supposed to film the masters division right now correct? can't get it to load.

No, they're not. Schedule has always said their coverage ended at 12:30 EDT, to resume at 7:00 for their workshop show and then the Hall of Fame ceremony.

Have a hard time imagining Will saying that. He seems like a stand up guy.

And I haven't seen anyone on this forum actually come out and say they hate Mcbeth. Maybe some people do but keep it themselves.

Im rooting for Will, Avery, lizotte, Rico, wiggins. Also Dustin Keegan! He's doing well
EO will was pouting and mcbeth had to force him to shake hands which is an improvement since in the past they usually don't shake hands. After USDGC win with Will throwing innova discs, he and the prodigy cronies all jumped up and down hugging chanting prodigy. There's definitely some hurt feelings which is a shame in one way because will and paul used to be good friends, and it's exciting in another way because it creates good rivalries. I never cheer for Will, but I definitely respect his game because it's impossible not to (excluding putting, although improved still hard to watch).

From Innova's Facebook page:
"McBeast Mode: ON
Paul McBeth shoots a course record of -15 at Deer Lakes consisting of 13 birdies, 1 eagle, and 4 pars. Paul gained 7 strokes on the leader and is now only 1 stroke away from the lead"

LOL "the leader," aka he who shall not be named
Thats some petty BS right there.

Is there any video of McBeths round this morning? Or is it just time to wait for CCDG video.

Hah, Will doesn't hate Innova or Paul :) ...

I remember reading that Will's car broke down on the way to a tournament and Innova refused to give him any help. A couple of months after that he went with Prodigy. If the story is true, it might account for some residual bad feelings.

There's no way they could broadcast Masters this afternoon. People couldn't even get enough cell signal to update scores and twitter, the feed would have been horrendous when it wasn't completely frozen.

It will be nice to see the ratings for deer lakes blue vs moraine gold to prove IMO that they are very similar in difficulty....maybe 1 stroke different for ssa.....? Inquiring minds would like to know?

Moraine and Deer Lakes are both Par 66 and follow a similar design concept. From the Worlds A pool, par at Moraine is 990-rated and par at Deer Lakes is 975-rated -- so Moraine is about two strokes harder than Deer Lakes. While Deer Lakes is actually longer than Moraine, the difference is basically that Deer Lakes has more open space and higher ceilings.

Latest posts