• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Pro Worlds

Looks like it is the "Champs" moving day. Paul this morning and Kenny now!!

So Ken is the indisputable "Champ"

Barry is affectionately known as "The Other Champ" 3x 2x 3x (US, World, US Masters)

if/when Paul wins his 4th what do we call him?

McBe4st. Duh

Patrick Brown starting to create some space between himself and Yeti/Champ. If he can avoid a blow up round I think he can take this. Still lots of golf left. I lived in SF for a while and played a bit with him and worked on GGP beautification project. He really puts a lot of time into keeping that course pristine. Go PB!

Moser and JB still within striking distance

You truly understand the importance of the Early Adopters to the future of disc golf broadcasting. Thank you! I sure wish certain others (*cough* European Open crew *cough*) understood this the way you do, and could take a little criticism.

The live coverage that was presented at EO was awesome! It was short, but it actually looked professional.

The problem here is that you get 2 out of 3 -> (good, cheap, full coverage)

If the companies had tons more cash, we'd have professional looking stuff, instead of a guy walking around huffing and breathing into a mic making stuff up on the fly because it's just him and 6 hours of dead air to fill.

To anyone who has played both courses: Is that 3 equal to or better than the 2014 Portland drop-in eagle on 17 at Blue Lake he had (both 2nd shot Destroyers too)

To anyone who has played both courses: Is that 3 equal to or better than the 2014 Portland drop-in eagle on 17 at Blue Lake he had (both 2nd shot Destroyers too)

I haven't played Deer Lakes, but I did play Worlds last year. Just looking at it, I would say the eagle in Portland is more impressive. Way more trees in the way, longer (but not uphill), and really awkward footing.

I haven't played either, but the Blue lake one looked more impressive to me. At blue lake it was a max distance tee shot, and then an extremely long tunnel shot. The tee shot on this one was much more placement.... But it was also a smaller land zone.... now I confused myself. He's really good?

I haven't played Deer Lakes, but I did play Worlds last year. Just looking at it, I would say the eagle in Portland is more impressive. Way more trees in the way, longer (but not uphill), and really awkward footing.
That's my thought on it as well, I've played Deer Lakes, but not Blue Lake. Deer Lakes hole 3 has a fairway.

With the people that currently plan large events, that wont happen. 3.5 -4 hour rounds are SUPER taboo in Charlotte right now. I dont think it matters but for majors they like to get people off the course. Im just glad there is only 7 shorts. (with the new 2 once I get it poured this Fall.)

Does that have anything to do with the Nevin Long epic slog we endured for the charlotte ams champs a few months back? I love that course, but that was really really really hard. I've played some long tournament rounds before, that was something else entirely.

Then you call him Four-time World Champion Bobby Hill (even though it's not as apparent as it used to be)
Lmao it is still very apparent and hilarious! First time I ever saw the dude that was my initial thought. Bobby may age, but he will always be the same guy.

"That's my purse! I don't know you!" -Nate Doss?

Made that look like another walk in the park hole. Just throw it deadly accurate about 400 feet two times in a row. And not freak out you're within putting range-choke.....

Thanks for the vid..

Paul's 3 today is definitely impressive but not out-of-this-world impressive for the MPO leaders. I honestly expected to see a few more 3s on that hole. If you have the distance, it just takes a good shot off the tee and a little luck to get good footing -- the second shot doesn't require too much finesse. Will almost had an eagle in the same pin position back in 2011 after clipping trees off the tee and throwing his second shot from a standstill in the ditch (see 17:39).

Paul's 3 today is definitely impressive but not out-of-this-world impressive for the MPO leaders. I honestly expected to see a few more 3s on that hole. If you have the distance, it just takes a good shot off the tee and a little luck to get good footing -- the second shot doesn't require too much finesse. Will almost had an eagle in the same pin position back in 2011 after clipping trees off the tee and throwing his second shot from a standstill in the ditch (see 17:39).

I was thinking the same thing. I honestly think that I could do it, though I would probably need a several tries, and no tournament pressure. When I played, and practiced for worlds last year, I felt like there was little if any chance to get 17 at Blue Lake. Hell, even a birdie on that one felt like an eagle.

Yetis having a tough round. Mosers not doing that hot either.

This masters round has bounced around places a lot, besides first. Patrick brown playing well to hold on. Starting to almost look like 1v1 and the other guys fighting for third. Lots of golf left hoping for some movement from miser though

Latest posts