• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Ledgestone

Wow, these teepads are 100% unacceptable and unsafe. How does the PDGA not step in and force big tournaments to have standard teepads. They do it for baskets so why not for teepads.

Feels like the difficulty level for this course for FPO looks fine. .for once the FPO scoreboard looks like the MPO. .lots of blue

Catrina Allen has turned into Ricky Wysocki today. Her new putting style looks similar, and she is hitting everything.

Paige and Cat might not like each other that much. . but i DO feel like they play much better when they are on the same card and can push each other.

Today they are playing better then i have ever seen them do. . putting has been a problem for them both this year. . but today the putting from Cat and Paige is REALLY good.. .i think this is the best FPO putting i have seen

The rating must be sky high for Cat and Paige if they keep this up

Last edited:
Must be super awkward for Paul, commentating for his Ex

I dunno... they see each other all the time at events, and I'd think they've both moved on. Can't be any more difficult than some of the rival players commentating on each other's cards from time to time (most obvious example: when PP commentates on Catrina's card and vice versa).

I thought you guys were just being mean about the Uli commentary but yea, its bad. Must be super awkward for Paul, commentating for his Ex

I really had high hopes for Paul, I thought some of his post production commentary was ok in the past. There's also all of these strange vocal sounds going on, burps, mouth pops, strange stuttering/stammering sounds, etc, etc. I can't tell if it's artificial noise in the signal or if it's one of the berries, but it's there. For the life of me... I will never understand why DGPT just doesn't hire a long term team for live commentary, pros, ams, peeps who never played the game, who cares, just get a team that will learn and grow with them. I fear it's whoever will do it the cheapests at this point, and it's just not working. And what's with the outdated graphics, no hole previews, etc. Seriously...it's like going back in time with this event.

I really had high hopes for Paul, I thought some of his post production commentary was ok in the past. There's also all of these strange vocal sounds going on, burps, mouth pops, strange stuttering/stammering sounds, etc, etc. I can't tell if it's artificial noise in the signal or if it's one of the berries, but it's there. For the life of me... I will never understand why DGPT just doesn't hire a long term team for live commentary, pros, ams, peeps who never played the game, who cares, just get a team that will learn and grow with them. I fear it's whoever will do it the cheapests at this point, and it's just not working. And what's with the outdated graphics, no hole previews, etc. Seriously...it's like going back in time with this event.

Gotta give him a break for the first round. Was his and Pete's first time doing live. Especially for the women's round, they were up pretty early for that and the audio in that room was horrible.... and lets be honest here, its not like they had a good product to sell yesterday... for either round;)

Last edited:
wow..FPO putting was amazing to watch. wow....

Cat 1019 Paige 1009:eek:

Seems low for how they played, but the overall ratings pool for the women is not that great to begin with. Sarah Hokum, she is starting to look (talent wise) pretty far behind Cat and Paige. Just looked at her PDGA stats, and she's only managed a 4th place finish in her last 8 events. Hailey King is looking like she could be the next fpo star. Would not mind seeing JA take down a big win. If she could learn to finesse off the tee a bit more, even when she obviously tries to slow down her power on the tee, she seems to still crank it out there. I wonder if she ever tries throwing overstable putters, mids off the tee to help dial in less distance and more control on the shorter holes? R3 is going to be fun to watch!

I (and everyone else playing, I assume) just got an email from TD Nate: because tomorrow's weather is forecast to be ugly, tee times have been accelerated. FPO starts at 7:00 am with the lead card going out at 8:30 am. MPO starts at 7:00 am with the lead card going out at 2:25 pm.

(I am not a morning person, but on the other hand, getting up at the crack of dawn, playing a round, and getting the heck out of this town and on the road for the long drive home suits me. I've been having a miserable time with the footing on these short, slick, wildly-sloped, wet rubber tee pads. I'm too tall and leggy. I just about faceplanted off a snot-slick teepad right in front of Steve Dodge who was tagging along with us for a couple of holes, and he had just been talking about his disapproval of the short slick pads. So that was funny.)

Latest posts