• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Reviewer of the Year

More to come buddy, more to come. I fully believe at this point though that Pizzagod has both of our numbers!

As usual, time. I will admit that wolfhaly passing me on the total review sort of motivates me. Well that and keeping up with the DGCRer of the year bragging rights might be fun.

Still, I went though my last few trips and have made reviews of courses that had no reviews.

I got invited today to play a brand new course that I will get to "pop it's cherry" this week in Mississippi. He told me this morning it will wait to install the baskets till I get there.

Bring it.

cats prove GIF

:p

1. Sillybizz - 54 reviews
2. Wolfhaley - 50 reviews
3. Pizzagod - 46 reviews
4. slackers - <45 reviews

This was the top 3 May 2nd 2023.
1. HyooMac - 29 reviews
2. wellsbranch250 - 17 reviews
2. wolfhaley - 17 reviews
2. Surge5 - 17 reviews
2. discgolfcraig - 17 reviews

1. Sillybizz - 54 reviews
2. Wolfhaley - 50 reviews
3. Pizzagod - 46 reviews
4. slackers - <45 reviews

This was the top 3 May 2nd 2023.
1. HyooMac - 29 reviews
2. wellsbranch250 - 17 reviews
2. wolfhaley - 17 reviews
2. Surge5 - 17 reviews
2. discgolfcraig - 17 reviews
This time last year I had 0 reviews!

Hey Tyler don't update yet, I have about a dozen to review over the next two days. :D

This time last year I had 0 reviews!

Hey Tyler don't update yet, I have about a dozen to review over the next two days. :D
Hey liar, you've written 5 bullet point lists since telling me to hold my horseys. That's not "about a dozen"! Are you a Survivor fan, because I'm about to start calling you Jelinski.

Henry Danger Lol GIF by Nickelodeon

My buddies wanted to play disc golf yesterday and I'm preparing for a tourney this weekend so I'll have to write the rest this month. I dah ho. :)

Here's your April Update (not including a couple reviews posted this morning):

1. sillybizz: 58
2. Pizza God: 52
3. wolfhaley: 50
4. Moose: 30
5. EspressoPatronum: 26
6. dreadlock86: 25
7. DiscGolfCraig: 22
8. wellsbranch250: 18
9. Cerealman: 16
T10. aclay: 12
T10. HyooMac: 12
T10. The Red Death 30: 12
13. GMcAtee: 11
T14. PastorofMuppets: 10
T14. smithinggolfer: 10
T16. Naenae: 9
T16. Steve Gantz: 9
T18. DFrah: 8
T18. Surge5: 8
T20. Countchunkula: 7
T20. Monocacy: 7
T20. Ryal: 7
T20. Shadrach3: 7
T20. Tyler V: 7
T25. Jillian: 6
T25. lukedpt: 6

A lot of big numbers in April as we leave the colder wintery/sloppy months of winter. Sillybizz is our leader as we cross the 1/3 mark on the year, with Pizza God and wolfhaley rounding out a current podium that all eclipse 50, a number we were nowhere near at this time last year. EspressoPatronum also puts up a high April number with his own roadtrip, giving us 4 reviewers who reviewed 18 or more courses this past month.

Historically, other than 2007, we have yet to have a year where 25th place had less than 20 reviews, with the high mark to get on a list currently at 36 back in 2009. We already have seven folks over the 20 review mark, and our podium is already comfortably over that 36 number as well. It will be interesting to see if this will be fourth year where you need 30 to make the list, joining '09, '10, and '21.

April Notes
New Reviews This Month: 203
Members who reviewed their first course this month: @jra1985, @AndyN, @ej1224, @Jarrett Tolzien, @jpeeler3, @Liferocks, and @PaulFitz84. Thanks for joining and contributing to DGCR!
Top Reviewers in April:
1. @wolfhaley: 37
2. @sillybizz: 20
T3. @Pizza God: 18
T3. @EspressoPatronum: 18
5. @dreadlock86: 9
6. @Moose33: 8
T7. @wellsbranch250: 5
T7. @HyooMac: 5
T9. @DiscGolfCraig: 4
T9. @Cerealman: 4
T9. @Countchunkula: 4
T9. @Shadrach3: 4

Last edited:
"we have yet to have a year where 25th place had less than 25 reviews" that should say 20 reviews

Fixed it. Thanks!

i think its gonna take +50 reviews again to make the top 10. Zero chance ill finish in the top 3, but this summer, i have my eyes set on a bucket list course rated above a 4.8 on dgcr.

Last edited:
i think its gonna take +50 reviews again to make the top 10. Zero chance ill finish in the top 3, but this summer, i have my eyes set on a bucket list course rated above a 4.8 on dcgr.
It's not always about quantity, quality is key. I always like your reviews. I will take what every you are able to produce.

I have been very fortunate that I have been able to play all the courses I have in the last 8 years. Looks like I might have some more time as my manager is still working for me. He costs me quite a bit, but at least I am still able to get a day off and have enough money to make these day trips. For that I am thankful.

I have been working on courses I have played this year. I think I finished all the courses I played in January. Working on February next.

I may miss the top 10 this year, at the rate people (and I myself) are going!

Love to see all the reviews some of you are pushing out, and also the new reviewers. I definitely feel like there has been an uptick in new reviewers posting concise, but helpful reviews in the months since the revamped site was introduced.

I may miss the top 10 this year, at the rate people (and I myself) are going!

Love to see all the reviews some of you are pushing out, and also the new reviewers. I definitely feel like there has been an uptick in new reviewers posting concise, but helpful reviews in the months since the revamped site was introduced.
Is this a direct attack on the novels I wrote about Harmony Bends and Clover Cliff?

Because those were crimes of passion, ok.

It's not always about quantity, quality is key. I always like your reviews. I will take what every you are able to produce.

I have been very fortunate that I have been able to play all the courses I have in the last 8 years. Looks like I might have some more time as my manager is still working for me. He costs me quite a bit, but at least I am still able to get a day off and have enough money to make these day trips. For that I am thankful.

I have been working on courses I have played this year. I think I finished all the courses I played in January. Working on February next.
i think its gonna take +50 reviews again to make the top 10. Zero chance ill finish in the top 3, but this summer, i have my eyes set on a bucket list course rated above a 4.8 on dgcr.
@Pizza God is right. I think @wellsbranch250 may be the single best reviewer on this site. I've never quite had the dedication to write reviews on that level of eloquence. They are awesome.

Yeah, yeah kumbaya, everyone loves each other, blah blah blah. I'm top of the list you losers, time to gloat! NEENER NEENER, pumpkin eater! Come get it fellas!

Attitude Whatever GIF by chelsiekenyon