4 Years of hard work into one throw and a tribute to my coaches.

Kjimsern

Par Member

i want to give a tribute to my coaches sidewinder/sebass and aceitdiscgolf.

they have had a big impact on me, its very important to have knowledgeable coaches to guide you.

There is alot of self proclaimed coaches out there and its hard for people to choose the right ones, but i want people to know these guys do work.

Ive trained so hard for the last 4 years and with the drills and guidance from seabass/aceit the form has shaped itself better and better over time.

They might be the hardest coaches to understand, but they are the best ones to use.

My goal is to keep inspiring kids on social media platforms to follow their goals and they made it possible by making me throw very far.

Check them out 🤝🏽

Last edited:
Thats some serious crushing.

I have mostly lurked here and there on your progression and it is impressive how much work you have put in so it is very deserved to show off with such good results.

It is also interesting what little bits sidewinder and Brychanus can still find in your form. To me it looks like some of the smoothest stuff I have seen.

Thats some serious crushing.

I have mostly lurked here and there on your progression and it is impressive how much work you have put in so it is very deserved to show off with such good results.

It is also interesting what little bits sidewinder and Brychanus can still find in your form. To me it looks like some of the smoothest stuff I have seen.

I really do appreciate the kind words, thanks.

to be honest with you, i think there is always gonna be something for them to find. ( they are good at looking )

But i sure hope they will help me out to near perfection, i do the drills and train everyday and hopefully it will fall into place one day.

The forums suggested this one as well and I realised that it is also when you did your first video showing off your distance: How far is it possible to throw after 2 years of maximum effort/training?

What would you say has changed in your throw in the meantime? Did you change up your practice after getting (probably) getting more diminishing returns on your practice?

Honestly ive just improved the drills and training methods so that i can get the last juice out of it. (With help)

Also it takes the body a long time to adapt to this new movements so time has just made my swing more compact.

now its all about timing the training during off season into season with strength and mobility exercises and putting/field work.

But to sum it all up, general balance and just body adapting to the swing pattern over time is the biggest change.

The forums suggested this one as well and I realised that it is also when you did your first video showing off your distance: How far is it possible to throw after 2 years of maximum effort/training? geometry dash world

What would you say has changed in your throw in the meantime? Did you change up your practice after getting (probably) getting more diminishing returns on your practice?
I worked hard at my practice. My swing has become leaner over time since it took my body a long time to adjust to this new action.

Latest posts