• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs!

You sound like my 4 year old nephew that doesn't get the color popsicle that he wanted! If you don't like it, don't buy it! I'm sure there are 10 more people that will buy what you're crying about… Or…… wait for it…….. Maybe you could email them, and probably get what you're looking for. I don't know, could just be me, but I think I've seen that answer somewhere in this thread…

yes, thats the same thing, very good anology. i have a limited amount of money i can spend on plastic. i bought something because i didnt think i would have an option to obtain this plastic at this price again. that was not the case. had i known emailing was a better option, i may have went that route. at the time i assumed that speaking to someone that was standing in the store would be sufficient. that was not the case.

yes, thats the same thing, very good anology. i have a limited amount of money i can spend on plastic. i bought something because i didnt think i would have an option to obtain this plastic at this price again. that was not the case. had i known emailing was a better option, i may have went that route. at the time i assumed that speaking to someone that was standing in the store would be sufficient. that was not the case.

Then I guess they did their job ;)

Ok, i was very close to pullin the trigger on a couple crystal flx buzzz when i first got the email. The quantity was a big reason for me almost buying. Im glad i waited cause now it seems there are plenty.

Im sure DD knew that listing smaller quantities than they had would sell there product faster and at the price they wanted. They planned it this way , admit it or not, its lame.

The fact that they purpously did this will make me never give them any of my money. They did something very smart for buisness but hurt there reputation in the process, which is a big deal in this sport.

Money is the root of all evil and it shows itself in many ways.

Then I guess they did their job ;)

i suppose. im not sayin its the end of the world. im just sayin it sucks that i called to see if i had other options and was misled. i got some good stuff at decent price but i would have spent my money differently.

Ok, i was very close to pullin the trigger on a couple crystal flx buzzz when i first got the email. The quantity was a big reason for me almost buying. Im glad i waited cause now it seems there are plenty.

Im sure DD knew that listing smaller quantities than they had would sell there product faster and at the price they wanted. They planned it this way , admit it or not, its lame.

The fact that they purpously did this will make me never give them any of my money. They did something very smart for buisness but hurt there reputation in the process, which is a big deal in this sport.

Money is the root of all evil and it shows itself in many ways.

So you would never take a disc that is in high demand and sell it in limited quantities at a high price to keep the demand high?

That's crazy that they don't know how many discs they have.
I worked for a metal shop that 1000s of different pieces of sheet metal, all different sizes and thicknesses, aluminum, steel, stainless, all logged. All accounted for.
They don't know how many discs are in a 15x15 room?
They should just count um all.

That's crazy that they don't know how many discs they have.
I worked for a metal shop that 1000s of different pieces of sheet metal, all different sizes and thicknesses, aluminum, steel, stainless, all logged. All accounted for.
They don't know how many discs are in a 15x15 room?
They should just count um all.

How many tournaments did the metal shop vend?

So you would never take a disc that is in high demand and sell it in limited quantities at a high price to keep the demand high?

Nuthin wrong with what they did. Smart buisness savy.

I just think they did this to the wrong group of consumers. Then not to admit that they did it , made it Worse. Shady is a good word

Ya know,in the beginning i was with the rest and upset that dd wasnt letting peopke know what they had. I even emailed ruscoe as i always do and never got a response.

At this moment now, who gives 2 fukks whats available. Either buy or dnt buy at this point. No more reason to even be argumentative about it with eachother at his point.dd or discraft arent even in the conversation so who cares.

Anyone throwing the FLX Cryztal Drone? I'm torn between picking up one of those, or just the regular Z Drone. Wanted to hear how they compare in flight/durability/stability/grip. Thanks!

Anyone throwing the FLX Cryztal Drone? I'm torn between picking up one of those, or just the regular Z Drone. Wanted to hear how they compare in flight/durability/stability/grip. Thanks!

Give me a couple of days to get my flx drone, I have the Z drone they are selling and actually hit my first ace with it yesterday.