• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs!

Hey all-

As for the next limited edition disc, I have no idea what it will be or when it will be ordered. I would imagine that it will be a popular mold thrown by many people or an old dusted off mold that hasn't been used in a while.

Now to address a few questions that have been raised on another thread.

Are the discs truly limited? Yes, DD and Discraft teamed up to bring you four discs ran in a unique blend of plastic. The Nuke, Drone, Challenger, and Buzzz. DD is currently the only distributor for these discs.

Why are some non-DD stamped discs showing up in the CryztalFLX? The reason for this is that a portion of the order was shipped to DD without the stamp. The plan is for DD to offer select distributors the opportunity to purchase discs for use by their own company. Since we put forward the money necessary to fulfill the manufactures specifications we released the discs with our logo first.

Why are certain colors now popping up? No new colors of the DD stamped CryztalFLX have shown up. They are all the original colors from the very beginning. Now some of the NonDD stamped may have shown up in different colors. The disc color is controlled by Discraft and out of the control of DD. Many of the boxes of non DD stamped discs where not opened until recently (DD has changed locations after outgrowing the second location in less then 2 years. We now have close to twice the amount of space and room to work.) An update of the site that hosts the DD-online store is responsible for adding colors and weights that weren't there before and is currently being corrected.

"Pinkish Clear"? These are the same Drones that were listed as clear at the beginning. The problem is these discs are neither "Watermelon or Clear" they fall someplace between.

I hope this clears (not Pinkish Clears) up any questions. If not please ask them of me here or send an email to the store.

How about some real (non plus mold) champion rocs? That would be the bees knees.

How about some real (non plus mold) champion rocs? That would be the bees knees.

I don't know what the deal is with Innova. I don't know that we get "exclusive" items from them.

We do have a great working relationship with Discraft.

A shipment of Cryztal Buzz SS just showed up at the shop today.

Well get a "working relationship" with innova as well. This cryztal flex is getting old.

We do have a working relationship with Innova. Innova likes to do all their Fund raising as discs part of the CFR packages. We have tons of Innova CFR discs and other manufactures for that matter.

First Run sale going down at www.dynamicdiscs.net

325.jpg

Discraft First Run ESP Nuke
Discraft First Run Z Nuke
Discraft First Run Z Nuke SS
Discraft Proto Run Z Nuke SS
Discraft Proto Run ESP Nuke SS
Discraft First Run ESP Force
Discraft First Run ESP Torque
Innova First Run Star Vulcan
Innova First Run R-Pro Wahoo
Innova First Run Star Wedge

Not seeing a "mark-through" like you guys typically do for reduced prices (at least as to the Forces). Are they reduced at the $25 price or should it be less than that?

Not seeing a "mark-through" like you guys typically do for reduced prices (at least as to the Forces). Are they reduced at the $25 price or should it be less than that?

I don't know the answer to this. Do you get the email newsletter? If not email sales@dynamicdiscs and let us know. There are lots of hot deals and announcements. I was unable to post or link the newsletter to the site.

Well get a "working relationship" with innova as well. This cryztal flex is getting old.

Had a discussion with Rusco yesterday. He has contacted Innova and attempted to get an exclusive deal, at the current time they are not interested.

Take it easy on my "boys" they get busted plenty.

Just wanted to post a few things from the newsletter. If you don't get the DD newsletter sent to your email and you would like to, simple email sales@dynamicdiscs and request it.

Innova Champion Roc+ $19.95
338.jpg

Innova Champion Classic Rocs $19.95
339.jpg

I picked up a 170 CFR Gazelle at a recent DD tourney. All the other CFR Gazelles in the bin were max weight. Is it possible you have any such discs at 165 or similar weight? If so, what would be the best way for me to go about obtaining one or several of those discs?

I picked up a 170 CFR Gazelle at a recent DD tourney. All the other CFR Gazelles in the bin were max weight. Is it possible you have any such discs at 165 or similar weight? If so, what would be the best way for me to go about obtaining one or several of those discs?

Contact sales@dynamicdiscs and Clay can help you out.