• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs!

DD stamped pro rhynos. Make it happen!!!!
Oh and did I mention before cryztal SURGE. I mean this is a wishlist right? How about a cryztal wasp. That's as cloe to a cryztal roc as you can get right?

I don't know if you're bound to Discraft for this, but I wouldn't mind a Glow PD (or a dozen!) in S-Line.

Would just like to say that I would buy a disc from Dynamic Discs just because they are one of the few Disc Golf companies that actually keeps there content fresh, new and from the vids, to the tourneys is probably the number one company promoting Disc Golf. Thanks to all at DD, and have no clue what a Crystal Pred would be like but as one of my favorite molds would love to find out!

Flat buzzz SS's...

Since this is a wish list... Make Gateway actually feel the putters before they stamp them S, SS, SSS, SSSSSSSSS. Thats a big wish but, who knows maybe they will listen to yall.

Oh and hire me so I can just travel with the tourneys... lol

Oh and hire me so I can just travel with the tourneys..

We have more then enough help during events. That is the number 1 reason they seem to go off without problems most of the time.

We are in the process of changing locations. We are moving from the back of an old building on the edge of town to a new building in downtown Emporia, only a few blocks from the college. This new building should offer us more room to expand and continue to build. We plan on having a "Storefront" that will attract people disc golf and others into the store.

I am sure that many interesting things will be found during the move.

Look for some moving specials to pop up in the coming weeks.

Please consider these discs!:
glow Z predators
Z Ringers and Zones
Cryztal flx ringer for that pro line rhyno kinda feel

Smitty, what's comin next?

Ps. Liked old online store better.

I don't really know what will be next. The guys are finishing up moving to the new store, and getting things rolling there.

It may be a while before there are any "Special Runs".

As far as the online store, I think this new version is more manageable for Searle and Doogie to work on.

Its not really the layout of the new store, but the inventory of that and your ebay store is like 1/3 of what it was.

Its not really the layout of the new store, but the inventory of that and your ebay store is like 1/3 of what it was.

The inventory is probably the same or even bigger. The major difference is now we don't have the "what you see is what you get" factor. For example, you may click on a Red Buzz and then have several color options below it. In the past you would have needed to search all the buzzards to find the one you wanted.

Latest posts