• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bag and cooler??

justinmjames

I have been looking desperately for a bag/cooler combo, and the only thing I have come across is that ching cooler bag, but I dont want my discs wet and cold, just the drinks.... we've had 43 days over 100 here in TX this year so far, and extra cold drinks are a MUST!! Sometimes I carry more drinks than discs. I have been contemplating just finding a great small cooler and custom making a maybe 10 disc compartment onto a side, but I'd rather just buy. Any big tourney bags able to put a 6 pack cooler into?? and like 5 discs on either side??

clarification on beverages....

when i say beverages, I am really speaking of the brewed kind... which is why i am leaning toward carrying at least a 6 because you can never bring too much for yourself and to share.

when i say beverages, I am really speaking of the brewed kind...

NICE! -- You mean you don't want to drink a "brewed" beverage out of a 24 ounce plastic sports bottle?!?

I have scoured the internet and can't find anything. Sounds like you might be hitting the old workshop to build your own personal refreshment center/disc carrier :D

oh well

looks like ill just be looking for a large bag with removable dividers to sneak a soft sided cooler into. I have a jeep 3 wheeled stroller for my son that makes a GREAT cart for multiple people playing with plenty of room for coolers and discs and even has a powered speaker system for an ipod/mp3 player. Unfortunately most of my favorite courses are too much of a hike for it.