• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Beast

WillA

Birdie Member
I lost my two year old champ Beast the other day which I used a lot for nice S curves. I am told that the newer Beasts are a different mold. What can I get to replace my old Beast?

They retooled the Beast when they came out with the Orc. The old Beast and Orc were too close in flight, so they made the Beast flippier. I don't throw either, but if I was going to replace an old mold Beast I'd start with the Orc.

I used to throw the orc and the beast and felt like the were basically the same. I know throw a star wraith and it seems to fly about the same as those discs.

I agree, I throw with both beast and orc in champ plastic, and would try the newer orcs. I just hope to not lose mine.:)

I went to the course at Paducah today because theyw ere having a tournament and the pro and course designer H. B. Clark sold me on a max weight Star Roadrunner. I test threw it and it seemed similar to the Beast only easier to make it S curve.

Latest posts