• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best discs to get in DX?

TWO CROWS

Par Member
What do you guys think are the best discs to get in DX plastic? I hear people say the teebird could be best in DX for instance. Maybe we could get a list going.

I like slower fairway drivers like the cheetah and gazelle in dx. Same with the cyclone in d.

a DX Eagle is one of the most versatile discs you can get.

If I had to choose one driver in DX that would be it.

Coyote is an awesome DX disc. It's a completely different mold than the star and champ version. It's more like a large diameter Leopard.

Any putter, mid, or fairway driver (speed 7 and below) should be great in base plastic.

love the dx rancho roc hyzer-flip.

almost as much as i love the worked-in dx aviar hyzer flip.

which is almost as much as i love the dx destroyer hyzer-flip, glide, glide, glide, glide........fade.

I will buy any of my putters or mids in DX... I usually prefer RPro or KCPro, but DX will do.

You don't lose them unless you're very reckless, and they don't get that beat up by trees/fences/rocks/etc like drivers do. Star lasts longer than DX, but it's has to last over 2x as long to be worth it since it's about twice the price.

Any putter, mid, or fairway driver (speed 7 and below) should be great in base plastic.

Yeah, basically any mold that debuted in DX, i.e. before they invented that newfangled Champ and Star, will fly well in DX.

Latest posts