• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best/Worst someone getting hit with disc stories

Six of us doing a 4 day tour of courses around Wisconsin. Second hole at some course, we all drive and five of us finished the hole and are just hanging around the basket waiting for our last guy throw his second shot. He had veered way right so it took him a bit to find it. He throws in and I happen to be the only one watching his shot. I didn't think much of it at first but he gets a nice throw and it starts coming in pretty quick. I thought the tree by the basket might stop it but before I had time to warn anybody it went blazing through the tree and a bullseye shot right into my brother's package :eek: Some dead silence for a few moments but we slowly started to laugh while my brother was in fetal position on the ground. Once we knew he was alright hilarity ensued for the rest of the night.

I hate to say it, but if my brother got hit in the junk with a disc, I would be laughing my head off.

Latest posts