• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

There's one weight choice, 173-175g. I mostly use a pig as a rescue disc near the basket. Holds a great flick line, or when you just must have that porky line.

They're 173-175. From the get go I was told they would probably have to run them in Blizzard Champ because if they ran them in just champ they would all be overweight. It's just like some of the other discs Innova has to run in Blizzard so they are legal.

They're 173-175. From the get go I was told they would probably have to run them in Blizzard Champ because if they ran them in just champ they would all be overweight. It's just like some of the other discs Innova has to run in Blizzard so they are legal.
Thanks for the explanation. Now it all makes sense. :thmbup:
I'm picturing 140-150 g Pigs, and wondering "Why people would want such a thing?" :confused: :\

I've got a 150 Pro Pig, it's still got the meathook finish but you can chuck it pretty far

I've got a 150 Pro Pig, it's still got the meathook finish but you can chuck it pretty far

Yeah, I can see that... which is why on 2nd thought I realized they might be useful for short tee shots/long upshots... but I wouldn't wanna putt with one. Not that you couldn't, but lightweight putting just don't feel right to me.

They are, he just isn't good at reading comprehension.
His comprehension is just fine. Maybe he just didn't read.

Last edited:
**** yeah! Ordered 5. Really curious to see how domey these are gonna be.... Gonna flatten one either way and see how well that works out. Pig is an absolute go to disc in my bag, was just about to cycle in a new pro, gonna hold off and see how these fly. Pumped.

Some things work when you remove the calories/weight, some don't.

Just as lite bacon isn't bacon, I'm skeptical of dropping 20+ grams on an overstable putter. I think it will lose a decent amount of it's porcine qualities, but if you guys like 'em, by all means, throw em!

I like light weight discs, but I prefer heavier putters.

Then again, are you guys actually putting with them or throwing tee shots and approaches? Off the tee, I can see it.

I may be be eating some crow in the form of reduced calorie bacon.

They are all 173 to 175 bro. :D

yes! got a couple blues and a chartreuse. I hope these will flatten out. Got one of the found pros that showed up not to long ago. That thing looks dog bitten after all the sharp rocks and trees. Also the Firebirds look money too. Way to go Innova these stamps look sweet. Keep those funky flight Numbers off our plates.

Thank you Innova!

This needs to be said a million times over!

Hopefully they sell out quick and do another run where they attempt to A) make them flat and B)put bubbles in the flight plate.

Cant wait to see how this flies! Should take about a week to get to me here in Korea. I have a sneaking suspicion that my Breaker and Jokeri are about to have to look for a new home....

I'll stick with my beautiful flat top, regular production zone of course lol. It is soo comfortable in hand...alright there is my obligatory dagger. Despite their similar roles the Zone and Pig are very different discs and I'm glad Innova did their best to grant your wish. You are all certainly passionate enough about getting your special factory store runs molded up. Honestly it appears to me that it might be a better choice to ask them to be run in star next time so they might be able to greatly reduce the amount of bubbles. If star would require a ton of bubbles too then maybe pro is just the way to go for the pig.

any body gotten them yet if so what sorts of cosmetic damage do they have?

Really? Blizzard Pigs? What's next...Blizzard Pole Cats? And this is coming from a dedicate Pig user...

The stamp is pretty awesome tho.

any body gotten them yet if so what sorts of cosmetic damage do they have?

there is no cosmetic damage per se they just came out domey and they wanted them to come out flat so they're factory seconds.