• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

For sure nothing against innova just looks more domey than I was expecting bravo to them for admitting fault and letting them go as f2!

Yeah that blue one has boob dome. Crazy. I imagine they will vary...home my green one is on the lightly domed side of things. I have no problem flattening it, I just dont want to mess up that awesome stamp.

For sure nothing against innova just looks more domey than I was expecting bravo to them for admitting fault and letting them go as f2!

Yeah Innova has good quality standards they hold themselves to. On another occasion I bought from the pro shop a limited run champ zephyr. They called me the next day and said that they couldn't sell me the disc at full price because of some flaws. So he said I could have the disc at a factory 2nd or he would refund my money if I didn't want the disc. I took the disc at the factory 2nd price and when I got it, I couldn't find any flaws.

got mine today....HOLY MEATHOOKS!!!

They're faster and more overstable than your standard Pro Pig. I broke out my 177g Pro Pig that is pure meathook and I think they're more overstable than that one.

Not sure if they actually glide more due to dome because they dive bomb the ground so hard. They're much skippier than the Pros... I'd almost say these things are zoneish.

They're faster and more overstable than your standard Pro Pig. I broke out my 177g Pro Pig that is pure meathook and I think they're more overstable than that one.

Not sure if they actually glide more due to dome because they dive bomb the ground so hard. They're much skippier than the Pros... I'd almost say these things are zoneish.

YES! YES! YES!
(sorry, I'm watching WWE Night of Champions right now)

Seriously though, I like this. Might not even worry about flattening mine. Still, the question remains: how is the durability?

yes they are. never seen a dome on any pig. that is almost atrocious. i hope they flatten well, should be beefy as all get out!!

R-Pro pigs are domey as hell and not factory second :\ I want to flatten mine but I hope it doesn't make it less stable. I flattened my glow pd and now its flippy.

How far are you throwing your new piggy? ... like 299'?

Looking forward to throwing these... Pig is a big part of my game.

and one in the flattening process.....

I heard that the dome is actually making them more overstable.

That would be awesome, but if it feels like a turd in the hand then that would be a problem. Cant wait to hear how the flattened ones fly so I can determine if I want to press mine or not. Time to get rid of the Jokeri...Pigs are back, baby!

YES! Im so glad they are really overstable, just what I wanted. That was my original theory that the dome might make them more OS :thmbup:

Latest posts