• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

anyone think innova will make many more discs like this with the dx stamps on premium plastics

^^ Absolutely. Innova is a business, and these discs sell. They have no reason to stop now.

Agreed.

I keep waiting for Champ Amoebas to hit the Factory Store also. I don't throw them, but I'd buy a ton.

^^^My wallet shudders at this. That is my all-time favorite disc. I've been thinking about making an official request form like we did with the pigs and rhynos for these.

I just took mine out tonight and it actually has one nice glide for a thumber. Try it out and see if you like it. I found it to be less stable than my other pigs but still a nice disc.

I just took mine out tonight and it actually has one nice glide for a thumber. Try it out and see if you like it. I found it to be less stable than my other pigs but still a nice disc.

My Yeti Pig (for those who dont know, I tried to flatten it and suceeded beyond my wildest dreams by totally caving in the plate) flies about how you are describing yours. My domey Pig is still pure beef (Pork?) That is more OS than my Pro Pigs. I havent really noticed much glide but I did skip it off a road at the Korean Nationals today and it carried very far on the skip at a low height before elevatoring down...so I suppose that lends credence to it having slightly more glide than a Pro Pig...but then again, thats not saying a lot.

So, got in two more rounds. I just love this plastic. It was really wet today and I can just grip it great. Nailed a huge 45ft putt with it too.

These are pretty stiff. I actually like the dome as I threw a few RHFH shots and it really helps out this newb keep my thumb in the right spot.

So, I gotta ask, how many of you with green pigs have the black stamp? Mine has a blue/silver stamp on it and I havent seen any with it.

I have a friend with a Chartreuse Pig that has a red foil stamp. It's pretty.

just got 2 of the new pro pigs in the mail. The aren't stiff at all, this new pro plastic is like sex butter. OMG, it feels amazing

Got one blue and one red, both max weight. The blue has a slight dome, this red one is FLAT AS ****.

Possibly even a degree or two concave lol.

Sick sick discs.

just got 2 of the new pro pigs in the mail. The aren't stiff at all, this new pro plastic is like sex butter. OMG, it feels amazing

Got one blue and one red, both max weight. The blue has a slight dome, this red one is FLAT AS ****.

Possibly even a degree or two concave lol.

Sick sick discs.

It's pretty funny that the Rhyno faithful dumped all over the plastic when they were released, yet the Pig fans are going nuts over it. Could it be that one's marked R(-Pro) and the other is marked P(ro)?

I agree that it is a great blend. I have both Rhynos and Pigs, both orange, and they both feel exactly the same.

Latest posts