• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

cedar hill open- cedar hill, tx

ScottieZen

Birdie Member
so its 2 days. how does this run? coyote on the 18th and beaver on the 19th? or something? im just trying to see what im up against before i register...

:popcorn:

Typically, Dynsamic Discs events involve 2 courses, and the players are split into two pools. Pool A plays course A in the morning and course B in the afternoon. Meanwhile, pool B plays course B in the morning, and course A in the aftenoon. I expect that's what will happen both Saturday and Sunday, and we'll just have to wait until the players' meeting to find out which course you will start on each day, unless you know somone with inside info.

i just didnt know why it was 2 days. i mean, one course a day? or are we playing both courses each day? im used to one day tourneys!!

"i dont like chaaange" -Stewie Griffin

Typically, Dynsamic Discs events involve 2 courses, and the players are split into two pools. Pool A plays course A in the morning and course B in the afternoon. Meanwhile, pool B plays course B in the morning, and course A in the aftenoon. I expect that's what will happen both Saturday and Sunday, and we'll just have to wait until the players' meeting to find out which course you will start on each day, unless you know somone with inside info.

right on!! if youre gonna be looking for me i'll be on the bottom card in rec :hfive:

last year it was long pins @ Coyote in the AM on Saturday (I'm Intermediate), long Beaver PM, short Beaver Sunday AM and short Coyote Sunday PM. If I remember correctly... might have been the shorts on the first day then the longs on Sunday...

right on!! if youre gonna be looking for me i'll be on the bottom card in rec :hfive:

My spouse said he didn't want to play becasue it is a two day tourney, but he has a history of changing his mind at the last minute. If he plays, he will be on your card, no doubt. :p

My spouse said he didn't want to play becasue it is a two day tourney, but he has a history of changing his mind at the last minute. If he plays, he will be on your card, no doubt. :p

that's be cool!, i tried to talk my lady into being my caddy.... she didn't exactly say "no", but the look she gave me pretty much declined it lol

either way, im looking forward to the CHO. the players pack makes for great sellers on here :hfive:

Im gonna go ahead and get into this one.... Havnet played a sanctioned tourny yet so im stoked about it.... Since thae out throw down ive played maybe 2 or 3 times.... All the dgcourse peeps should meet up.... We say that every tourny and we should def. do it again.....

Is there a limited amount of players for this tourny.....

DD had two 18 hole courses at the recent Lewisville tournament, and the number of players was limited to 200. It filled up, and then there were a few no shows, so thay had 193 players total. They usually fill up by the Monday or Tuesday of the week of, in my experience, and then you have to get on the wait list. I only got waitlisted one time, and now I don't make the mistake of waiting to the last minute. I'm already signed up for it.

DD had two 18 hole courses at the recent Lewisville tournament, and the number of players was limited to 200. It filled up, and then there were a few no shows, so thay had 193 players total. They usually fill up by the Monday or Tuesday of the week of, in my experience, and then you have to get on the wait list. I only got waitlisted one time, and now I don't make the mistake of waiting to the last minute. I'm already signed up for it.

Yeah i went ahead and signed up for it too.... Not gonna wanna miss out on this one.....

I'm already signed up without signing up :)

Treeknocker, I see that you also live in Mansfield. We should go play some rounds out at Cedar Hill sometime!

Anyone heading up to this from Austin?? I would love to play, but cant leave the wife with out a car...

Hit me up if your planning on driving through Waco!!