• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Edition Anonymous.

those buzzz's made me smile. I will have to get some to trade you for your firechickens.

I sent a picture of Lions firebird collection to a friend in an email. I told him I just won a lot of discs on ebay for $322 plus 30 shipping. I said I know that is a little high but they looked like some really nice discs!

I like CE discs too!!
I get ones like this
CIMG3755.jpg

then I take them to tournaments and try to find people to trade me some more of these for them!
CIMG3757.jpg

in order:
1. the interwebz, buy cheap, trade up... trade multiples if you need to to move up.
2.pricing depends on a lot; weight, condition, mold, run, etc... expect most ce to be better than 30+ per disc, up to 100+ per disc...
3a. ok, ce eagles are pretty common, I could hook you up with one for a reasonable trade or price
3b. no, beasts came out in 2001, but I haven't seen them in CE plastic (correct me if I'm wrong someone)
4. yes, leopard, teebird/TL, Eagle X/L, Firebird/FL, Valkyrie are more common and Marked "ce" then there are the "other" molds, Whippet, Gator, Spider, (some) gazelles, and some other miscellaneous molds.
5. no problem. it's free....this time ;)

Thank you very much!!!!

Great info. Im a little upset that there aren't CE Beasts in existence. That would have been my Go To CE choice. I do love eagles and teebirds/TL's though! I might set up a paypal account and start posting some plastic soon! haha. Thanks again for the response.

not a problem. the proline beasts and "pre-barry" champ beasts are about as close as you are going to come... check out moose-mdg's 100+ sale thread for some really nice old pearly beasts...

Lion - Most impressive Firebird collection I've ever seen, My collections are small in comparison

Firebirds : 24-CE & 16 Pro (Proline/candy/the good ones)
Teebirds/TLs : 11-CE & 15 KC Pro
Eagles : 7-CE & 1 KC Pro (New 10x Black)
Valks : 7-CE
Whippets : 8-Champ

Most impressive collection I have is my KC Pro Banshees (44 and Counting)

Jesus. The most I have of the same disc (Besides USDGC Rocs) are probably KC Pro Teebirds at like 10.

Most likely a spider then, both rocs and spiders have beads so he may have been getting confused between the two.

24 ce firebirds nice. I will have to find some nice plastic and offer some trades for a few if that's ok.
Lion - Most impressive Firebird collection I've ever seen, My collections are small in comparison

Firebirds : 24-CE & 16 Pro (Proline/candy/the good ones)
Teebirds/TLs : 11-CE & 15 KC Pro
Eagles : 7-CE & 1 KC Pro (New 10x Black)
Valks : 7-CE
Whippets : 8-Champ

Most impressive collection I have is my KC Pro Banshees (44 and Counting)

Is there anyone on here that does a lot of CE business that I would be able to send a link to an ebay auction to see if its actually a good deal or not without them stealing it? Odd question I know, but it seems like I will see them on ebay for decent prices but Im not sure if it is a good deal or not due to my ignorance of CE plastic.

Any help?

If you want to help but dont want to put yourself out there as "the go-to guy for CE help" a PM would do just fine with me!

Thanks guys.

EDIT: This is a hypothetical question. I do not have any in mind as of now.

Last edited:
i've got no money i paypal so you can send the link to me with out worry! :(

Is there anyone on here that does a lot of CE business that I would be able to send a link to an ebay auction to see if its actually a good deal or not without them stealing it? Odd question I know, but it seems like I will see them on ebay for decent prices but Im not sure if it is a good deal or not due to my ignorance of CE plastic.

Any help?

If you want to help but dont want to put yourself out there as "the go-to guy for CE help" a PM would do just fine with me!

Thanks guys.

EDIT: This is a hypothetical question. I do not have any in mind as of now.

Not knocking this idea, but why are you spending money on something if you can't even tell for yourself whether it's good or not? It seems like a better alternative to just go get a Champ Firebird/Valk/Teebird/whatever you're looking for.

You can ask me about ce, I deal and sell and move it a lot it seems like.

Not knocking this idea, but why are you spending money on something if you can't even tell for yourself whether it's good or not? It seems like a better alternative to just go get a Champ Firebird/Valk/Teebird/whatever you're looking for.

So that I can start a collection. I own all of the discs that I need to play with, Im looking more to start collecting and dont want to get ripped off by purchasing something that isnt worth the amount of money that the seller is selling it for. Since I dont know much about CE I feel a second opinion would be vital to keep from getting hosed.

Last edited:

Latest posts