• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Crafting Low Scores - Everything Discraft!

I'm guessing around 5k. Discraft had around 2k in stock after all the sites started dropping. Then add all the non-online stores.

I think with it being a first run mold , new plastic blend, and a ULI collab really pushed the sales.

It's so overstable that I don't see the next runs selling as well...unless this mold somehow gets a sexton type following. Which I only see happening if Mcbeth, Dick, and Paige love and rep it.

I heard it was over 10k, which lines up with how many I'm seeing on FB. I think there was a crazy number like 60k thrown out as the actual production, but I think that's a bit crazy. I'd guess somewhere around 25k since it's only a once a year release. I've got 7 once my package gets here from Ledgestone and I plan to throw one and keep some as backups. I scored a sparkle Colorshift and a black, so those will be hung onto for a bit.

Really? Mrs ru4por bags a Breeze. Can't find 'em and she cannot find another disc that makes here happy. Yep, I have tried to turn her on to a Comet, lol. Got any laying around?

Someone on ebay wants $450 for a set of three 2003 Ace Race discs (Breezes).
Are they really that good?:confused:

I hope we start seeing ESP Buzzz SS's in solid bright colors soon. Enough Z, Ti, dark swirly or wild Ledgestone Frankenstein metallic flx sparkle limited runs.

Plain ESP in regular production. Bright. Solid. Colors.

The tour series dropped in my store without much warning. . .nice looking ESP swirls

Those Tour Series Luna are selling fast online.

Every single one sold out about 2 mins too early for me to get one. Did snag an absolute beaut of a Buzzz and an amazing Fierce and Zone though. Grabbed a Raptor from the Resistance drop last week and it's basically a beat Raptor out of the box and mine is too domey for my liking.

Got a few of the tour series today. .
Nice run of ESP plastic
Very nice swirls
i like the ghost stamp

Just got a mail and it said that this disc will drop tomorrow, "DGLO Midnight Buzzz SS (Wasp Tooled)"

What does "Wasp tooled" mean?

EDIT, Found it "This run features a Wasp tooling on the inside of the rim but it is a Buzzz SS"

Last edited:
Just got a mail and it said that this disc will drop tomorrow, "DGLO Midnight Buzzz SS (Wasp Tooled)"

What does "Wasp tooled" mean?

EDIT, Found it "This run features a Wasp tooling on the inside of the rim but it is a Buzzz SS"

the original buzzz was a modified wasp mold - still had 'wasp' tooling in the rim but the beaded part of the wing was deleted.

these days, 'wasp tooled' doesn't really mean anything.

Apparently there is some gigantic "drop" on 8/4/22 on the Ledgestone Store:

https://shopledgestone.com/

I would assume the Athena would be part of that. The email I got said something about it being the biggest ever I guess. Whatevs.

It's either an Ultrastar sized "biggest Buzzz EVER!"

or a new Brodie disc :p

Latest posts