• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters

strive

Eagle Member
The other thread is locked so I thought I would start this one to see what you received in your mystery box. I am VERY curious and will not be able to open mine until Christmas.

Make sure and tell us which box you bought and pics are ALWAYS a plus!!!

I was happy happy happy and so was my honey. I bought two $50 dollar boxes and got well over that in plastic.

I havent gotten mine yet but I will let you know what the result is. NO matter what Im gonna have a rediculous box comin from DD because my order was :1 midnight drone, 1 prototype zone, $75 mystery box, 5 shirt grab bag.

In my box I got:
Echo Star RA?? not sure what it is (thinking it is a wraith)(GBO 2010 stamp)
Star Sidewinder (DD Dye)
Ace Race 2010
Pro-D Nuke
Pro-D XL
Star Boss (Captain America Dye)
ESP Stalker
First Run Boss (with Old Man stamp)(back has RBO? does that mean it is a first run)
First Run Wahoo (Has RWA on the back with the star stamp)
DD Sticker
DD Koosie
DD $5 Gift Certificate
Purple mini

That is all of mine. Do not have my boyfriends stuff infront of me but he was happy as well.

So the RWA is a R-Pro Wahoo and it has a first run star stamp. Thanks guys.

I was told by DD that not to expect anything rare due to my weight class and that was ok with me.

maby E*RR RoadRunner?

unless it's a Raven but I think they just used R for it... not sure as it's not made anymore and wasn't made in echo star. Looking at the currnet disc acronyms and available plastics, the only thing that makes sense is the Roadrunner. post up a pic.

the R BO is R pro plastic just like the Wahoo. it will have a big huge "star" stamp like
41VRpQYGKdL._AA300_.jpg

if it's a "first run".
the Ace Race 2010 is a Hornet in ESP plastic, one of my favorite overstable mids.

If not me some of the other eagle eyed folks around here could. there's actually a thread on here for just that sort of thing too here. post a picture here and in that thread of the bottom of the disc, bottom of the rim, and a profile view of rim (looking sraight at the disc as it would be flying). If you can get one as close to the lettering as you can with it still being clear that may help as well.

Sounds good thanks for the info. I think the R could be a P and if that is the case is could be a PA (panther) but I am unsure if PA's come in E* mold. I will post the pics on the other thread. Thank you.

Panthers supposedly only come in Champion plastic. It's a slow mid where as the roadrunner is a distance driver

you can go here and mouse over the sliding bar to see a 360* view of the disc.

the Roadrunner here is similar but a much thinner (sharper) rim edge

I havent gotten mine yet but I will let you know what the result is. NO matter what Im gonna have a rediculous box comin from DD because my order was :1 midnight drone, 1 prototype zone, $75 mystery box, 5 shirt grab bag.

I got the (5) shirt deal as well. You will be happy. Just ordered the hat deal for my man for Christmas.

Just got word back from DD it is a Echo Star Banchee and he said they did not make many of them. Sweet!!

Is it a knife edge warp speed driver? Then it would probably be a K for Katana

Katana has a MUCH wider rim also seen here

Banshee is going to be a pretty stable/overstable beast according to the flight numbers. They're right as the E* is not a production plastic for it if it's a Banchee. They're normally marked with a B ... not a BA.

I know Innova is somtimes inconsistant with they'r emarkings though. I have Destroyers marked *DS, SDS, *d and I think *D

Last edited: