• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
Waiting for my $100 Mystery Box to show up any day now.

Anyone else put any special requests in the comment box for the shirt or disc type? I think they posted that they would do their best to help us get what we wanted (if available) and that we won't be disappointed. I made a couple mold recommendations and am crossing my fingers...

Waiting for my $100 Mystery Box to show up any day now.

Anyone else put any special requests in the comment box for the shirt or disc type? I think they posted that they would do their best to help us get what we wanted (if available) and that we won't be disappointed. I made a couple mold recommendations and am crossing my fingers...

Yeah I asked for all Discraft and Jeremy said that wouldnt be a problem. I was kinda disappointed I ordered when I did though because Adam who is one of the DD guys is from where I live and came home for thanksgiving. Had I known he was coming in town I wouldve had him bring it with him. Luckily his bro still lives here and is doing sales for them now so its nice to be able to pick up my phone and send a txt for a DD order lol :hfive:

When is this deal ending? I saw it was still listed on the site. Just curious. My 100 clam box is still being processed.:wall: Of course, I just ordered it last night....but still.....the anticipation is killing me.:p

tracking is showing like i should get my $100 box tomorrow. i may order another depending on the contents. once enough people get their boxes how about we do a massive trade thread in the marketplace so everybody can swap the stuff they won't throw?

i didn't make any requests but i did put my shirt size in the comments box just in case. i figure with all the orders that it'd be tough to try to fulfill requests, and i could trade away the stuff i don't throw.

I couldn't resist. After reading about everyone's excitment over the past few days, I ended up getting one as well. Just a $50 splurge.

I'm hoping to get a disc with that Captain America dye. I saw Nikko throw a roller with one, and I just about died.

You could do a trade thread and have everyone post their tradeables as replies. That would also keep it toward the top.

This only sucks for the people who are actually getting theirs at Christmas:p

I think we were more referring to refining our mystery boxes amongst those that bought one.

This.

I suggested this very idea amongst the guys locally that bought one. I used the R-Pro XD one guy posted here as an example. The guys I play with wouldn't even know what to do with an XD, nor would they want to know. I would love an XD in R-Pro plastic. Same deal with 11-13 speed discs. Since my injury, I can't do them justice...so swapping would be a win-win situation. Adding the forum to the swap pool only makes the trade prospects even better. :thmbup:

You could do a trade thread and have everyone post their tradeables as replies. That would also keep it toward the top.

right but without having non box buyers tryin to come in and poach the discs from the people who bought boxes and trying to trade is the issue.

right but without having non box buyers tryin to come in and poach the discs from the people who bought boxes and trying to trade is the issue.

Require pics to be posted with the DD box in the pic? Just a thought.

As far as I am concerned, as long as the trade was a like quality and new unthrown disc, I wouldn't care where it came from.