• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Aces 2013!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my second ace this week. First time throwing the Underworld. I guess it has a spot in the bag. The first ace felt so much different. This one was not a big deal a high five and that was it. But it does feel good to have two.

Started to throw righty this last thursday (just putts) and friday (putts and drives!) for the first time since my injury (2/24/13)

And Today... I Hit my first "cubby ace" at grey fox in wi! GoodDriveBadputt must have Been my lucky charm!

we were playing Hole 11, when everyone in the group threw a second shot since it was a short hole and we were playing behind a group. i decide to throw one as well - glow roc3 on a gentle rhbh hyzer right into the chains :hfive:

Aced hole 3 at Heritage Park in Ohio! 227' in a wide open field with my volt. It was nice :)

A week ago at dubs Sanders Ferry Park Nashville I ACED the first throw of the day. Hole 2 a bit over 300 feet and it paid $300. BOOM T.M.T The Money Team

I finally got one at Iron Hill! Hole 7, gold to gold, 370'. I have been very close on that hole since it opened, finally got it with a skip ace! I am downright frickin giddy.

First Ace Ever!!

Hit my first ace ever during handicap league. Hole 4, Thorpe Park in Flagstaff, AZ. 300 feet, threw FH, Discmania PD 300feet , S curved nicely and dropped right into the basket. Good for $100

Hit my first ace ever during handicap league. Hole 4, Thorpe Park in Flagstaff, AZ. 300 feet, threw FH, Discmania PD 300feet , S curved nicely and dropped right into the basket. Good for $100

Awesome! I'll keep that line in mind for a few weeks from now, and see if I can get myself an ace there too at the Treebash.

I hit #13 @ Lake Stevens, WA tonight at doubles. My Zappa dyed star Mako. I hit the same hole with the same disc back in Sept. Had to split the pot tonight because a young man on the same card hit #17 for an Ace/CTP combo.

923294_10151570725694264_201166239_n.jpg

Third of the year, and, coincedentally, 3rd all-time on this hole (11th lifetime Ace!)

Hole 7, Cumberland Green. I've been on a tear lately, let's see if I can duplicate this success in Korea1

That is good one to ace! My first ace ever was on 5 at thorpe. Man I miss the Flagstaff courses.

First "official" ace during a round.

Nailed Hole 14 at Sandy Creek (Athens, GA) with a Condor right up the gut.

Called it halfway there! :)

First "official" ace during a round.

Nailed Hole 14 at Sandy Creek (Athens, GA) with a Condor right up the gut.

Called it halfway there! :)

You called it halfway there and it still took a minute before it hit the chains. Love the Condor.:thmbup:

I lost my Mamba during a practice round at Cliff Stephens. A few days later I got a call from a guy named Billy saying he found my disc. Today I aced #5 at Limona Park with it!

I finally hit my first ace EVER the other day! I've been slacking on posting it but I had to share with the DGCR family! I've been playing for 2 years now too so it's been looong overdue! Anyway, the details:

Tourist Park (non-permanent course)
Hole #6
~160 ft.
Watford City, North Dakota

Made it using my BUZZ Pro-D mid-range (after throwing it into the creek the hole before, great redemption!)

**Tee is back across the creek and behind the bushes/ trees**

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 12
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 17
Not to be antisocial or anything, but you might want to check up on the DG community's opinions on tagging baskets. If you can find a way to clean that off, all would be forgiven (tag discs, not park property!)
Congratulations on the ace, but be cool, OK?

Hey, but if the basket belongs to you or a buddy, I guess that'd be cool, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts