• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR encounters of the 3rd kind

ONE Milwaukees Best!?

Heh. He meant, "One person hungover (on a sixer of New Glarus' "Naked") and one person drunk on the Beast." I think he drank a sixer, like, over the course of a round. Trashthrasher holds his booze well, though.

If you play in the area again this summer may I suggest camping at HoneyBear. Stay on a Saturday night when it's a full moon and hope for a clear sky,Night Tourney in the woods! I believe they still have night Tourneys. Then hit up the other surrounding Peru courses. When I've played it I would see only a handful of DG'ers,mostly Sunday's! I guess the course being so big and tough (toughest in the area IMHO) and pay-to-play and the location from Peru the locals just don't play it. :( :)

If you play in the area again this summer may I suggest camping at HoneyBear. Stay on a Saturday night when it's a full moon and hope for a clear sky,Night Tourney in the woods! I believe they still have night Tourneys. Then hit up the other surrounding Peru courses. When I've played it I would see only a handful of DG'ers,mostly Sunday's! I guess the course being so big and tough (toughest in the area IMHO) and pay-to-play and the location from Peru the locals just don't play it. :( :)

I guess that makes sense. Still $2 isn't bad pay2play, and the awesomeness of that course is definitely worth a drive.

I am down! HoneyBear is on my wish list.

If I remember correctly France DGC is in a County Park,the $2 is the park entry fee? Camping may be extra. Camping there would be great and play at night. S••T!

If I remember correctly France DGC is in a County Park,the $2 is the park entry fee? Camping may be extra. Camping there would be great and play at night. S••T!

I checked it out. Tent camping is something like $13. But I have no night golfing gear. Perhaps I should start saving my pennies.

Have you played Maconaquah or Pieradise? or atleast "wish listed"

Wish listed Pieradise. I was planning on making a trip up to play Maconaquah in the near future. I have a cousin who lives up there and she says she'd like to try her hand at disc golf.

Are those Fort Wayne courses or Indy courses?

Edit: Nevermind, Peru.

If she has never played before you my want to play HoneyBear first. Maconaquah will be tough for a beginner. One long day of GREAT DG; France, Maconaquah, Misissinewa!....maybe just two of these courses in one day then the other and honeybear the next!

If she has never played before you my want to play HoneyBear first. Maconaquah will be tough for a beginner. One long day of GREAT DG; France, Maconaquah, Misissinewa!....maybe just two of these courses in one day then the other and honeybear the next!

I'd be down.

Jukeshoe: <----ready to ditch his job and hit the DG roadtrippin' again.

Mid-July? I don't camp (I'm a wuss) but I can play on Sunday's. (I work Saturday nights)

picture.php

Valkyrie totally looks like Nicholas Cage from "Raising Arizona." Awesomesauce :thmbup:

picture.php

Valkyrie totally looks like Nicholas Cage from "Raising Arizona." Awesomesauce :thmbup:

Yo BroDave-

Shhhhhhhhhh.

Nicholas, er, I mean, Valkyrie wants to keep it on the downlow. :|

The Bells Oberon was flowing. Good times were had by all. Id like to get back to Flip in early July.

Latest posts