• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup Pics/Vids

lol sorry!! Its only good throwing shots I had. Hopefully you edited that out of your video.

Having some issues with transfer of these massive files to my external drives, here's the only two pics I can get out tonight----

Bergdawg gettin' flippy wit it on FUBAR(#24):
6894057278_72bbe09686_b.jpg

Connor going Michael Jordan on FUBAR's tee:

7040159801_ddb49f2cfb_b.jpg

Lol @ my shirt. Awesome. :D

While I may be fat I am not as fat as that makes me look...I don't think :)

Last edited:
You can open these in full screen 1080p in Youtube to better see where the disc lands.

JBryant teeing off on hole 3.

Eric driving over the lake on 3.

JBryant

Me

We all made it across in these videos, but I have a couple of people putting them in the lake that I may put up. :D

The micro-copter

Having some issues with transfer of these massive files to my external drives, here's the only two pics I can get out tonight----

Bergdawg gettin' flippy wit it on FUBAR(#24):
6894057278_72bbe09686_b.jpg

Connor going Michael Jordan on FUBAR's tee:

7040159801_ddb49f2cfb_b.jpg

Super excited to see the rest of these! Looking good Bennett

2012-03-31_08-22-39_870.jpg

Kelly giving a player's meeting.
JBennet, disc wolf, Mattalica, Gottafixit, KevinMZane, K????, Heartman, Jrawk's shiny head :)

What an amazing weekend. Thanks again Kelly, Conner, and Kellys parents for everything. Definately #1 dgcourse. Probably in top 3 just general places to go to. Fantastic.

Fantastic weekend to say the least. After two Flyboy rounds in one day, I was definitely ready for some relaxed doubles action. None of this would have happened if not for Connor and, of course, Kelly. A big thanks to everyone from the players to the residents and even the disc dogs. It was great to meet everybody, can't wait to throw with you guys again!

Anyone get pics/vid of the dog that could retrieve 6 discs at once?(Mattie?) I'd like to show my dogs how to get more than one at a time.

A cool video Adrienne took while in the plane with Kelly flying over FBA!
Clickity

That is so sweet, right at smoke deployment! You see the smile on Kelly's face, that guy lives to make other people happy. Great shot, Adrienne!(oh, and she can THROW too)

Next time this is planned, I'm going to do the the whole weekend. Being able to drive down Sunday was fantastic. I want to be able to throw multiple rounds there so I can get a better feel for the course. Amazing time Sunday. Thanks!

Sweet vids and pics. Can't wait to see more!