• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2020 The Preserve Championship July 3-5

Tee times and course info is up on udisc...https://www.udisclive.com/live/preserve2020/1?t=scores&d=MPO

MPO 9818ft par 63... FPO 9126ft par 64

If what they posted the other night holds true, these are the live and postpro cards...

Live/Jomez:

Gibson
Simon
Cale
GG

CCDG:

KJo
Eagle
Conrad
Heimburg

Par Save:

Ricky
Chris Clemons
Barela
Barsby

FPO Live/GK Pro:

Weese
Hokom
Cat
PP

...and that hole 4 is listed as par3 for both men and women... 701ft for MPO and 630 for FPO

Last edited:
Saw Simon's preview vlog of the Preserve course. Looks like an interesting course, can't wait to see the live coverage!

Just a few pars so far and MANY Bogeys. . will anyone Birdy this hole

I wouldn't be surprised if no one did.

Edit: Wait, it shows up as par 4, now. Nikko got a birdie 3, Andrew got a par 3. ????

Last edited:
Will anyone get an eagle on the 1100 foot #8? (I don't know if it's flat or uphill downhill at all)

Might be reachable for a GG or Simon maybe.

Good thing par doesn't matter.

Well no..but say that to a beginner that just made their first par. .
And if you design a good hole. . but set a par so no one ever birdys that hole and very few can even get par . . will that hole be liked?

Make a 1000ft hole and make it a par3. . "par doesn't matter" . .everybody would hate that hole. it´s no fun to play Bogey or worse on every hole

Very OT but the "par doesn't matter" got me more upset than i thought i would be

Well no..but say that to a beginner that just made their first par. .
And if you design a good hole. . but set a par so no one ever birdys that hole and very few can even get par . . will that hole be liked?

Make a 1000ft hole and make it a par3. . "par doesn't matter" . .everybody would hate that hole. it´s no fun to play Bogey or worse on every hole

Very OT but the "par doesn't matter" got me more upset than i thought i would be

Sorry, I forgot to use the sarcasm font.

But really, as long as no one was late, the only problem I can see coming from changing par mid-round would be some confusion as players suddenly see a birdie from the past appear. I don't know, maybe that would actually be a big deal in the heat of battle.

sarcasm does not exist in Sweden ;) haha

Back to the play . .Simon said in his Vlog that he thought -10 would be good, but lots of blue on the cards today

. . .but WHY did McBeth decide not to play

. . .but WHY did McBeth decide not to play

It's a bummer but I wasn't surprised. Last year he didn't pack his schedule with tournaments on consecutive weekends. Nice to have the luxury of additional rest, and focus more practice time on bigger events.

it says he putted from 60 feet. So a 640 drive at least. Also, if you haven't seen Ezra throw, I hope you get to.

Latest posts