• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: The MVP Open at Maple Hill

It's rounds/tournaments like this that make live coverage so much better than recorded/post-produced. A tight battle down to the last hole playing out in real time so the drama and tension can build. Regardless of who wins, this has been a thoroughly entertaining afternoon.

It's rounds/tournaments like this that make live coverage so much better than recorded/post-produced. A tight battle down to the last hole playing out in real time so the drama and tension can build. Regardless of who wins, this has been a thoroughly entertaining afternoon.

:thmbup: :thmbup: :thmbup:

Maybe I don't know the whole story but Ricky sure comes off as a pouty little kid when things don't go well.

Thought Rick handled himself very well considering,No player is gonna be happy with constant spit outs ,racking up pars while the leaders birdie,at least it wasn't a constant pity party such as a Nikko, or other players, the constant sitting ahead of the tee box was kinda absurd though

Maybe I don't know the whole story but Ricky sure comes off as a pouty little kid when things don't go well.

I followed Ricky's card for round 3 at Ledgestone. He did tend to keep to himself, which I can't blame home for. After the round I said thanks for letting us watch as I passed him. He told me thanks for coming out to watch with a smile, even though it was obvious he wasn't happy about his round. I then watched him pose for a couple pictures with two guys in front of his van as he was leaving. Seemed pretty gracious to me...

So Paige P lost the Pro tour, that seeamed impossible after her start this year .. . missing two events was costly at the end

So Paige P lost the Pro tour, that seeamed impossible after her start this year .. . missing two events was costly at the end

I'm confused...the DGPT? She's in 2nd place with the championships still to be played. ???

From DGWT:

"Going into the tournament, Sarah Hokom needed to make up twenty tour points on Paige Pierce to tie for the series. Sarah's win and Paige's sixth-place finish created a forty point swing that vaulted Sarah to a twenty point victory for the season. When the Tour Championship takes place in Jacksonville, Florida Sarah will be guaranteed one ring and will be in the hunt for a second ring while playing the championship."

https://www.dgpt.com/news/2018-mvp-open-sarah-hokom-secures-pro-tour-points-victory#/

Don't forget not being "challenged" enough the past couple tournaments.

Performance Tracks

FPO
attachment.php

MPO
attachment.php

Attachments

• MVP18PTFPO.jpg
    MVP18PTFPO.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 178
  • MVP18PTMPO.jpg
    MVP18PTMPO.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 180