• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DX stamps on star or champ

gretagun

Birdie Member
I don't do any dying myself, but I really enjoy looking at other people's work. Just wondering if anyone has ever put a DX stamp on a champ or star disc. I may be in the minority, but I kind of like the stamps on the dx discs as opposed to just the innova logo on higher grade plastic. For example, I would like to see or have a star beast with the dx minotaur dyed on it.

I completely agree. I like the dx stamps and I think they would look even better dyed on a champion or star plastic disk.

I love the DX graphics too, but I primarily throw DX at this point so I haven't thought about dying the higher grade plastics. It would be cool to do when i moved up in plastic though.

Beetard said:
yup. I say we petition to get D/dx stamps put on premium plastic.
I don't think it's that rare to have the dx stamp on a champ or star disc. I've seen them all over the place around here. I have a couple champ rhynos and teebirds with the dx stamp on them.

Latest posts