• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Trespass [The Missing Link!]

It's too bad they only have max weight

I would love a more overstable trespass. This is the only distance driver I want in my bag right now.

Anyone throwing the lucid air trespass?

Does it have a use or is it just a flippy pos?

Sorry, forgot to come back after I have been able to hit the course.

I do not have experience with BioFusion, but I can tell you that Moonshine is more stable than my Hybrids, which were more stable than my Lucids, Fusions, and FR Fusions. The season is young, and I am not quite hitting the distances I will be after I get a few more rounds in, but I am not seeing the typical HST out of the Moonshines that I get out of my bagged Lucid and Hybrid.

The moonshine is more stable but they season quicker than any other plastic unfortunately. So a moonshine may start as your go to but it wont stay that way for long.

Anyone throwing the lucid air trespass?

Does it have a use or is it just a flippy pos?

It's still workable. I throw mine out a little over 400' on the course. I generally release it on a 30 degree hyzer, let it flip up and slowly drift out to the right (rhbh) and then it'll slowly come back. At my distance, I would rate it a 12/5/-2.5/2 if that's at all helpful.

The moonshine is more stable but they season quicker than any other plastic unfortunately. So a moonshine may start as your go to but it wont stay that way for long.

Why would moonshine season any more quickly than your average Lucid plastic?

Not saying that I don't believe you, more of a general question.

Regardless, I do have 3 of them to rotate to keep a fresh one in the bag as long as possible. And my go-to would be my more seasoned Lucid, so it will only get pulled out of the bag for windier distance drives, which should elongate it's OS period.

Why would moonshine season any more quickly than your average Lucid plastic?

Not saying that I don't believe you, more of a general question.

I don't have any data to support the claim but have heard this from several people as well.

I haven't had moonshine in any mold (trespass, escape, truth, verdict) break in any quicker than lucid. Certainly wouldn't say quickest of the plastics either. If you want that biofuzion is usually always easier to break in quickly.

so is fuzion the slowest to break in?

I don't think so but not every disc or mold is going to follow the same pattern for each person. There are different courses and different speeds of throwers. I think lucid has a little period at first where you think it's wearing fast and then it settles in to a spot and wears very slowly after that. The fuzion, for me, is more of a uniform wear but in the long run slightly quicker than moonshine or regular lucid. The biofuzion kind of wears a little quick at first like the lucid but then stays a little more steady. In the premium lines (lucid, fuzion, bio) I think the bio wears the quickest. I realize some don't consider it premium either but I think a recycled of the two still qualifies it as such for me.

I bought Lucid and Fuzion Trespasses yesterday. Didn't have time for many throws but initial impression is very good. I have a feeling that this is going a long disc :)

I bought a red/orange Fuzion Trespass last week, and kept it in my bag for four rounds. Threw it probably a twenty times after some initial practice tosses.

I typically carry Destroyers. Either in Pro or Echo Star plastic just to keep the stability manageable. I throw 400' max or so.

I'm going to buy a candy and biofuzion version of this disc, because I may actually be switching from Destroyers. I was absolutely CRANKING this disc. It acted almost identical to my "sweet spot" destroyers. A little hyzer and it would flip up flat and carry with a reliable forward fade. Thrown flat and high it turned over and S curved into some of the longest drives I can remember throwing. The feel of it in my hand is again, the same as my Destroyers.

I did turn it over a couple times on accident when thrown into headwinds. But that's no different than the aforementioned sweet spot destros. If the candy version of this disc can handle headwinds a little better, I will be switching over.

Best distance driver I've found since I switched to Destroyers.

Consider the Moonshine Trespass for something slightly more beefy (mainly in terms of HSS) - I pair it with my beaten EMAC Hybrids and it has less turn, at least right now.

Consider the Moonshine Trespass for something slightly more beefy (mainly in terms of HSS) - I pair it with my beaten EMAC Hybrids and it has less turn, at least right now.

How do the other plastics fly? I've heard good things about the biofuzion too.

The bio I had broke in way faster than I would have liked. I sent it along to someone that loves them more than I do. I probably need a Lucid.

The Fuzion one I have (basically gold line plastic or Ti plastic, etc.) Acts like an echo star destro after a couple rounds of throwing it.

Grabbed a 155g lucid air on a whim. Sprained my ankle day before it came in. Talk about good timing. I have been running this disc flat footed (no runup) with good success. Not getting 400', but can put it out 300'plus with minimal effort. Runs like a broken in normal run trespass. Could see this as very useful noodle arm disc. Flicks great with just a good arm/wrist snap. Props to Trilogy for putting out a decent bubble disc. :D

Got a first run lucid trespass today. Love it. Found I could control it really well. Found it to be easy to get out really far with control. Great times. Great disc.

Latest posts