• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Group round at my home course

How do you like that quasar getting 2 in the mail this week. Also that vector is it flat or one of the domey ones. I have a fr domey one that does not fly like yours but ive seen some pancake flat ones.

Pancake flat, they aren't as OS.

Quasars are weird. 2 purples I own have no high speed turn and fade hard, my red has the tiniest bit of high speed turn but still fades hard, and the white one I used in this video has a lot of high speed turn like you can see on hole ten. I like them I just worry that if I lose the white one or beat it up too much it'll be tough to replace.

Also can someone tell me if the video is choppy as **** whenever the camera zooms or pans quickly? I'm wondering if its just my phone or the video...really hoping it's not the video. I filmed this almost a month ago and have been having so many problems getting videos together I'm about to just quit making them.

I love quasars, and am even thinking of trying out the blizzard ones they have out now. Still debating.

Last edited:
Yeah it's quite choppy as others have said, which if I'm honest did cause me to turn the video off before completing it. A shame, because I've never had any smoothness issue with your uploads before and don't think you should stop making them.

Once I get over feeling pissy I will. In the past month I've formatted my pc, reinstalled my video editing program, then had to edit videos hole by hole instead of as one big video because of memory issues, then I realized my new phone can only upload files under 1gb for some stupid reason even WITH wifi connectivity, so I changed the video quality to reduce file size and I think that's making it all choppy.

Oh, I also have another full 18 hole round that was shot very well but when I open the project it says all the video files are missing even though they aren't. Just drains all my patience so quick. Pretty awesome staying up until 2am when I work at 9 and the video turns out like ****.

The lens flares you got around the 4:15 mark are cool. Despite the rendering issue, keep up the great work.

Dammit. Does anyone have a suggestion for a program as simple as windows movie maker but it actually ****ing works?

It keeps saying videos are missing when they aren't, giving me a random error halfway through saving videos, and when I do get them to save they're choppy as ****. All I'm doing is adjusting the video bitrate and leaving the fps at 30 but it all looks like garbage. I'm so ready to just give up on video editing. I've been sitting on 3 rounds worth of footage for damn near a month and can't even do anything with them. ****.

Damn!

I can't help you with DG or videos. Kinda makes me wonder what I do on this site all the time. :doh:

Dammit. Does anyone have a suggestion for a program as simple as windows movie maker but it actually ****ing works?

It keeps saying videos are missing when they aren't, giving me a random error halfway through saving videos, and when I do get them to save they're choppy as ****. All I'm doing is adjusting the video bitrate and leaving the fps at 30 but it all looks like garbage. I'm so ready to just give up on video editing. I've been sitting on 3 rounds worth of footage for damn near a month and can't even do anything with them. ****.

Just out of curiosity, are you doing any work on a laptop that's not plugged into the wall? A lot of notebooks have default settings that reduce performance when they're not on external power, and I've had that cause issues with video rendering before.

I wish this video would work on my phone. I always enjoy your vids...not sure why it's not working.

AVS Video Editor is just as simple as Movie Maker IMHO...I went from Movie Maker to AVS.

I also prefer avs over windows movie maker. I find that when I'm shooting go pro cam videos of me on my bike windows is easier to use for some stuff. Where I host my videos makes a big difference too. Videos hosted on YouTube are choppier than the videos I host on vimeo.com. I'm sure it's bandwidth but I'm not that informed on stuff like that.

I shoot with my go pro hero hd or my point and shoot cannon.

Latest posts