• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

Funny enough... now the GStar TeeBirds are showing up on the proshop homepage in the "What's New" bar but are gone from the "Limited Production" page, the actual disc page is still 404'd though.

Looks like they actually got some cache in front of their site for this release. Smooth sailing through the entire batch being sold. The McPro Roc3's crippled the site just a week or so ago.

Innova has clearly gotten the "PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY" message from the niche consumer.

Last edited:
Funny enough... now the GStar TeeBirds are showing up on the proshop homepage in the "What's New" bar but are gone from the "Limited Production" page, the actual disc page is still 404'd though.

Looks like they actually got some cache in front of their site for this release. Smooth sailing through the entire batch being sold. The McPro Roc3's crippled the site just a week or so ago.

Innova has clearly gotten the "TAKE MY MONEY" message from the niche consumer.

The availability of a secondary market for people buying discs has exploded. If people couldnt resell them for 2x what they paid for them they wouldnt be buying so many extras and cleaning the proshop out.

I even see stuff going for twice the price on the secondary market for stuff that is still available in the Pro Shop.

The availability of a secondary market for people buying discs has exploded. If people couldnt resell them for 2x what they paid for them they wouldnt be buying so many extras and cleaning the proshop out.
Sure sure.

Just saying that Innova spent some cash over the past week or so to get a real CDN (not cheap) in front of their store for these limited releases.

Shows they are quite aware of the demand these 'limited' runs are creating online. Its harder to take our money when pages are timing/erroring out. ;~)

So sad to see these gone already after an hour. hopefully I can jump on the small restock. Hopefully my gf won't keep me in goodwill for forever this time.

It seems like at $18 each, Innova is definitely leaving a little money on the table. I bet they could up that to $20 or even $22 for these limited releases without losing any sales at all. Of course people would complain and maybe they would lose a fan or 2, so maybe that is one reason not to do it, but still...

Real heavy on blue and green, over 700 combined on the 2nd release. Orange was definitely the most limited color.

Latest posts