• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Headed to Park City, Utah

boostedvwjet

Bogey Member
Looking for some good courses to play in the Park City area. I'll be staying near Park City Mountain Resort. Anything worthwhile to play in the area? I know there are some mountain courses which I'm assuming are probably all closed at the moment? Any insight on where to play in early April? All advice appreciated!!

Also, how are the ski conditions? Little worried this year :\

When I was out there to snowboard I went to Creekside Park in Salt Lake. Seemed to be the best course closest to I-80 and the 215.

Creekside is the best, no doubt. Art Dye a close second, assuming it's still in good shape. Mayyybe Rock Canyon or Valley Regional, but they aren't on the same level (though Rock Canyon is hilly and rocky, which is a change of pace for a Midwesterner like me).

When I was out there to snowboard I went to Creekside Park in Salt Lake. Seemed to be the best course closest to I-80 and the 215.

Creekside is the best, no doubt. Art Dye a close second, assuming it's still in good shape. Mayyybe Rock Canyon or Valley Regional, but they aren't on the same level (though Rock Canyon is hilly and rocky, which is a change of pace for a Midwesterner like me).

Thanks guys! Creekside was on my list for sure (glad to know its worth it), but I'll have to check out Rock Canyon being a Midwesterner also!

It's short, but rugged.

Latest posts