[Innova] hey innova, bring back the XD!

hey innova, please bring back the XD!

• yes! it's still a vital tool in lowering scores!

Votes: 57 41.6%
  • no, you have succeeded in filling it's role, it's done.

Votes: 20 14.6%
  • i don't care, never used it never will.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • hum... i don't know, never tried it, maybe.

Votes: 32 23.4%

• Total voters
thank you Derek Streng, for parting with this first run XD beauty, and selling it to me on facebook - XD COLLECTORS GROUP!!!

Attachments

• xd 1.jpg
    xd 1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 11
thank you Derek Streng, for parting with this first run XD beauty, and selling it to me on facebook - XD COLLECTORS GROUP!!!
Post a picture of the nose profile please. You don't see these often that are not beat to death.

Any XD fanatics tried the Infinite Cohort yet? I'm curious how close this is. I've wanted to try an XD for a while but I try to keep unobtanium out of the bag.

Any XD fanatics tried the Infinite Cohort yet? I'm curious how close this is. I've wanted to try an XD for a while but I try to keep unobtanium out of the bag.
The Cohort has been rumored to be the XD, but the approval numbers are off. There are potential explanations for that .i.e. the last XD wasn't being made from the mold that was approved, but the numbers are off. I'm not sure if anyone has reliably compared the two and confirmed that rumor.

The Cohort also isn't in stock very often, so it might not be a reliable mold to have in the bag if you want something that you can easily find a replacement for. I say this as somebody who has been trying to pick up a base plastic Cohort for a while so I could compare it to an XD; they never seem to be in stock.

So the whole Cohort thing is still up in the air so far as I know. I've still never seen one.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 314497046_672362711076023_5220157683054193620_n.jpg
    314497046_672362711076023_5220157683054193620_n.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 0
  • xd baby.jpg
    xd baby.jpg
    622.2 KB · Views: 0
picture.php

I never did understand that stamp.

:)

oh, and these got uploaded in the last week -> https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/star-xd/

There's also some F2s as well, but only in 170+. There's also some stock DX as well.

I'm only here since I ordered a DX from MSt and got my first chance to really put it through it's paces today. I never really clicked with the Dart but I definitely liked the XD better. I didn't really try to bomb it today, but the tee shots with it definitely showed its potential. It especially excelled at panning anhyzer shots regardless of the distance of the shot. I didn't really make any long putts with it, but it was great for approach stuff and tight lines.

Thanks for the posing, I just noticed that they have done another run of Classic Roc's. I need to order a bunch before they run out again.

The Cohort has been rumored to be the XD, but the approval numbers are off. There are potential explanations for that .i.e. the last XD wasn't being made from the mold that was approved, but the numbers are off. I'm not sure if anyone has reliably compared the two and confirmed that rumor.

The Cohort also isn't in stock very often, so it might not be a reliable mold to have in the bag if you want something that you can easily find a replacement for. I say this as somebody who has been trying to pick up a base plastic Cohort for a while so I could compare it to an XD; they never seem to be in stock.

So the whole Cohort thing is still up in the air so far as I know. I've still never seen one.
Just FYI the Cohort isn't the XD. It's similar but it's a solid tick more stable than an XD. The XD always had some flip to it; the Cohort is just stable.

Of course the Cohort I have is an I-blend, which is like a soft Star plastic. A D-blend would be closer to DX and might be less stable.

I may have to check out the Cohort if it flies like a more stable XD. That is why I throw the Classic Roc's.

Back when I first started playing, the Roc was the most over stable, XD few straight and the Ace was under stable. They all looked almost the exact same profile.

I was under the thought a Cohort was an XD+ .

Latest posts