• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

I bet having a more centralized location for the Zip Lines, Clay Luge Track, Mountain Bike Trails, Pond Hockey, The Arboretum, Massage & Yoga Center, Earthing/Grounding, High Bridge Hills Singers, Tough Mudder, Tree Houses, Cross Country Skiing, Infrasound Weekends, 1000 Year Old Oak Trees, Geocaching, Brothel, Camping, Sledding, Women's Center, Senior Center, Youth Center, U.S. Disc Golf Amateur Association Headquarters, Rockets, Tire Recycling, Condos, Cabins, Community Gardens, Pro Shop, Bunkhouse, the Porta Potty, the Hot Tub, the Zamboni, and the myriad of other "make sense and big $$$" diversifications, will make them much easier to manage and maintain also!

Brothel ?!?!?

First I've heard of that!!

Glad I got Blueberry in over Thanksgiving weekend. Sad if it actually goes away.

I grew up near there, and there's not a ton to make out of it except hunting land.

Might be a "circle the wagons" move since John owns the Honka and property closely surrounding it. Roger now owns much of the hill. Not sure this bodes well for playing the courses as this drama continues to unfold.

Well perhaps its for the best. I don't see this place flourishing under John. I don't think anyone got refunds for the "disc golf bluegrass festival" he was "planning." I cant imagine anyone making plans for any event ever organized by john unless they are uninformed and unaware. Hes burned every bridge hes crossed in the local community and in disc golf. He has tarnished the sport in this area and it would take drastic change to undo the damage.

SO

1) Speculation was the baskets were pulled to be put onto his own property that he actually owns.
2) Someone said the baskets were pulled because John and Abby had a fight and he didn't want her to be able to play.
3) Now someone else says John has stated they were pulled to be re-coated.

I wonder which is true. Let's Vote

SO

1) Speculation was the baskets were pulled to be put onto his own property that he actually owns.
2) Someone said the baskets were pulled because John and Abby had a fight and he didn't want her to be able to play.
3) Now someone else says John has stated they were pulled to be re-coated.

I wonder which is true. Let's Vote

This thread didn't get to 2,000 posts on confirmed facts, alone, you know.

Latest posts