• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

SO

1) Speculation was the baskets were pulled to be put onto his own property that he actually owns.
2) Someone said the baskets were pulled because John and Abby had a fight and he didn't want her to be able to play.
3) Now someone else says John has stated they were pulled to be re-coated.

I wonder which is true. Let's Vote

My vote is the real motive was a combination of 1 and 2, and 3 is just the reason he is telling people.

SO

1) Speculation was the baskets were pulled to be put onto his own property that he actually owns.
2) Someone said the baskets were pulled because John and Abby had a fight and he didn't want her to be able to play.
3) Now someone else says John has stated they were pulled to be re-coated.

I wonder which is true. Let's Vote

Am I wrong in thinking that he doesn't really even own most of the baskets?

Or that he never completely paid them off?

Am I wrong in thinking that he doesn't really even own most of the baskets?

Or that he never completely paid them off?

That is also one rumor I heard . . . he owed manufacturers, he owed the PDGA, he owed designers.

My vote is the real motive was a combination of 1 and 2, and 3 is just the reason he is telling people.

In my version of the dramatic script - A fight happens because he wants her to help pull the baskets as they could no longer risk having them on property not owned by him, she refused because then she couldn't play anymore, so he angrily did it himself. but to the public theyll say they were sent off for re-coating, however they will never return -Scrapped or unwillingly sold to others.

I fear this may be the series finale.
However if any of those actors get spinoff shows, I am in!

Hes not recoating anything. Honest John is spread thin and has no interest in disc golf investments at this point. The baskets were never paid for that's why the pdga cut him out.

In my version of the dramatic script - A fight happens because he wants her to help pull the baskets as they could no longer risk having them on property not owned by him, she refused because then she couldn't play anymore, so he angrily did it himself. but to the public theyll say they were sent off for re-coating, however they will never return -Scrapped or unwillingly sold to others.

I fear this may be the series finale.
However if any of those actors get spinoff shows, I am in!

I hope this isn't the series finale. :doh:

I hope this isn't the series finale. :doh:
It's the cliffhanger leading into next years' season debut. Will John reinstall the baskets? Will the Juaires kick him off their property? Will Abby have Johns baby? Is this the end of Highbridge Hills?:eek: Tune in again next week for the continuing adventures of "Highbridge Hijinks".:clap:

Can This Place Be Saved?

Great news per John:

"I have a person interested in sponsoring all of my baskets. The only catch is that the baskets can't be from the Innova or DGA companies. So that's why I decided to sell these baskets to you".

Looked me right in the eye and told me this, while delivering the 54 Innova and DGA baskets that he sold me. So, yeah...

In other news, regarding this latest development... I've been in contact with everyone that I know that has more skin in the HB game than a few finger tip cells on a keyboard. It's time to get serious about a solution.

I'm serious.

Based on the reactions when I notified people of the basket sale news, I'll go so far as to say-

We're serious.

Are you serious? One side effect of this will be the separating of the walk walkers from the talk talkers.

Based on the reactions when I notified people of the basket sale news, I'll go so far as to say-

We're serious.

Are you serious? One side effect of this will be the separating of the walk walkers from the talk talkers.

I'm not sure I follow. But if there's anything those of us within a half day drive can do, let me know. I'd be willing to drive up for a weekend or three for work days or something.

Great news per John:

"I have a person interested in sponsoring all of my baskets. The only catch is that the baskets can't be from the Innova or DGA companies. So that's why I decided to sell these baskets to you".

Looked me right in the eye and told me this, while delivering the 54 Innova and DGA baskets that he sold me. So, yeah...

In other news, regarding this latest development... I've been in contact with everyone that I know that has more skin in the HB game than a few finger tip cells on a keyboard. It's time to get serious about a solution.

I'm serious.

We're serious.

Sad to hear but not surprising. Disc golf there is dead until the owners can get Johns property and get rid of him.

I'd love to come up for a weekend to help out if needed, but not putting any financial skin in it.

Great news per John:

I'm serious.

We're serious.

So, to recap.

You have bought all the baskets from HB. The courses now have no baskets.

John is telling you/us that he has some undisclosed deal to replace the baskets.
-If I recall, the baskets were not even John's to sell
-Past promises of financial endevours have not seemed to come to fruition...any of them.

You are serious.

Have I got this right?

I am voting death knell.

Although...he said 54...which likely means Gold, Granite, and BB? So Woodlands and Bear are still playable!?!?! Woot!

No way John can part with those masterpiece baskets on Bear.