• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

One hilarious thing about the horror stories is comparing them to my experience at Selah. Staying at their "roughing it" facility, the Corral House, which is more well-appointed than most of our homes....plus wifi, satellite, DVD, pool table, full kitchen, etc etc. The online professional reservation system. The one time we showed up and there wasn't a grill grate on the firepit, so we called the owner on his cell and a ranch hand showed up with a grate within 15 minutes. And the list goes on. Hahahahahaha.

He is super pumped up this morning. That was just a stream of consciousness statement from a very excited man who just got a huge victory. All is good.:thmbup: You should have heard him on the phone!:D:

Maybe so, and I wish y'all the best of luck. I'm glad I have 6 great courses nearby. All this makes our drama look like child's play.

Can we get the "I'm calm and can speak out of tongues too" version please? Is John removed? Does he have a restraining order against you? Did he steal the baskets, and you got them back? Sounds like you went to evict, and he came out ahead.

A TL;DR if you will.

John filed a harassment restraining order against MM on Wednesday.

^

Yep. He double booked us at the Honka at LEAST twice. I started calling every month starting at 6 months out to make sure we had it book. Calling literally until the day before.

Almighty buck before anything for ol' Johnny J.

...and I thank you. I think. The Honka is yet another typical HH experience. It fills you with awe and terror all at once.

Ding...email alert...DGCR FORM PM OH BOY!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what this one going to help me with...ONG ...time to start the countdown... and the low fuel light that has been flashing for a bit now, to a full tanker truck of rocket fuel and...

Start the countdown Final Offer John ...Deal? Or PRISON? This offer expires in 30, ooops 29 minutes PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE Underestimate me just one more time John

...20... I'm jumping, into the shower now and arming the missiles, should be out just in time to punch the red button...18...

so refreshing, and I'm ready to do this now...10..

...pull the rug out from under his feet NOW...

...first sound ... 3..cnon....2...cmon...cmon ....1... come on john ...0 ... and I destroyed the red button I'd I've patiently had ready and at my side since the day I last left JJ as I SMASHED LAUCNH

Then I ran out the, door, jumped in the car, and now my Team and I were soaring like CRUISE MISSLES. Pure coincidence, but worked out perfectly that my team was approaching from 3 different compass points, and the sheriff was coming from he North. So as I was getting all these location updates from everyone (because all Cruise Missle attacks should be coordinated and precise, no?) It was so exhilarating just watching the red tracking lines just going in perfect unison, all slowly making our way to impact. Because by now jj knew that I I probably wasn't bluffing and **** was coming from above...he knew it. And yet,he's so predictable, I knew with complete certainty he would underestimate me for the last time that I needed to be able to launch the strike in the first place...
...sheriffs calls and tells me jj told her he has a restraining order out on me...YES, he IS looking up at the sky, he knows its coming...he's launched his most highy tech counter strike measures cuz he knows this is IT!!! But he lies to himself more than anyone, actually and

3...2...1...BOOM BOOOM BOOOOM BOOOOOOOOM DIRECT HIT

I felt the guys in the movies breathing a huge sigh of relief, and clicking DELETE as I watch the smoking carnage of the aftermath of a success full operation on the satellite image screen.

I'm sure soon as I turned off the satellite imagery screen there was movement an he someone survive this annihilating blow because that's what he has done all of his life. Plus I can guarantee you even after that, he's underestimating me still, but it's no confident underestimation any more , no sir. Hasn't been for him since the day I initiated the plan.

But I've ordered the NUKE BUTTON from our legal team, and they are going to and my legal team from Milwaukee will sort through all the bs and create the nuke. Just like I was able to sort through all the bs and got to punch the Red Button. I created to start the READY STAGE. I never once HOPED I could use it some day, never WISHED I could use it, never wanted to be LUCKY enough to use it, was never PRETTY SURE it would work, never once thought, WELL, IF IT WORKS, never once listened to the non stop barrage of IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THIS, etc etc add nausem fear BS

I made it because I KNEW I was going to be using it someday, because I was READY.

buzzflicker was the member that gave the TIP I needed to get to the FIRE stage. We they made that post about (the basket are all in the yard by the Honka) I jumped straight up out of my seat because that's when I knew ON LIKE DONKEY KONG. Chuck supplied all the gourmet crumbs, and buzzflik saved the day with his post.

And I've been loving every single second of life ever since. Now go find me on FB if you want to see what's going on. Or wait (yeah right) like I've been asking you all to do until my book comes out...bet you all enjoyed the teaser . I really do love you all and cant wait to meet you all soon and thank you so much for helping me make my dream come true, so now I'm goin make as many of your that I can come true, it's what I do CACAW

Meth?

...and I thank you. I think. The Honka is yet another typical HH experience. It fills you with awe and terror all at once.

Not related to the rebirth of Highbridge in any real way but I find it amusing that 3 of the top 12 courses in the world share the initials "HH". :D

Yea so it's a hype video for our own crew. We typically use footage from the previous year to get us all jazzed for what's coming next. So I think this happened in 2016? And then for 2017 I bought that RV and we did DGW6 in Portland where I live now. We came back to Portland for DGW7 too. That hype video is on that channel too.

Not sure what's going to happen in 2019..

Latest posts