• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Please don't merge the threads.

This is the HBH thread. This is where the history and drama is.

I'd advocate for putting the other thread in the landfill.
Mods please do whatever you think is right. The other thread is where the future history and continuing drama is. But I'd advocate for putting Heavy Critters in the landfill. Crip.;)

Bc MM and those most involved keep posting in this one. If they moved over there, the rest of the audience would follow.

As long as the story is entangled with the course's past, it might as well remain here.

The other thread was a nice thought, but probably better if it were started after the dust clears, the past owners out of the picture, and everything focused on the restoration. As a non-local being entertained from afar, I'd prefer the conversation stay here. It's yet another chapter in the same book.

Have been following this thread for a few years now like a Soap Opera...as the Highbridge Hills Turns. From what I gather the original owner John was not a very good business man and this DG Mecca HH has become a disgrace. The word on the street now is HH is soon to be under new management with promises of restoring HH back into the DG Mecca it once was. I only hope that MM and his team can figure out how to do this and make a good living doing it. Best of luck to MM and his team in this new exciting DG endeavor.

PS. I believe I would pay up to $40 a day to play at an impeccably maintained and growing DG mecca.

So is this an actual done deal? If so, what has MM actually bought, other than baskets? Financing all set finalized and money has changed hands? What land is under MM control?

Forgive my pessimism, but Jokinen has been been thwarting all comers for years....

So is this an actual done deal? If so, what has MM actually bought, other than baskets? Financing all set finalized and money has changed hands? What land is under MM control?

Forgive my pessimism, but Jokinen has been been thwarting all comers for years....

This. :shrug_emoji:

Im wondering if Mtn Man is gonna rename the place or stick with Highbridge???

Highbridge, WI is the town it's probably in, and just East of the courses is Mellen, WI which is a little bigger and you see signs for Mellen Country Club just down the road.

I'll throw this out - since a guy named Mountain Man is (hopefully) taking over, as a way to nod to the past and look to the future:

"Highbridge Mountain Disc Golf Megaplex"

:popcorn:

Latest posts