• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] I got disc happy at the store...

Jbultman

Birdie Member
Went to the store today and couldn't help myself. I end up getting 4 discs. Picked up...
Star Teebird
Star Valkyrie
Star Sidewinder
Champ Roc3

Currently my bag includes...
Dx Avair
Newer DX Avair 3
Seasoned DX Shark
Seasoned DX Cheetah
Newer DX Banshee

Thinking about going back and returning some as I just got disc happy. But, I want to hear your thoughts, any overlaps? Missing any? Good bag? Bad bag?

Thanks y'all

don't return a thing. you'll get use out of all of those. good buys.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would not return anything. The only issue I see is the slight chance the Valk and Sidewinder fly almost the same.

Agreed, all great discs. The Valk and Sidewinder may be similar or may be different enough when fresh, depends...but they will wear a bit different and they both BOMB for the speed 9 category.

Only 4? I wish that was my version of disc happy. If you are returning either the Valk or Sidewinder, and you're set on Innova, I'd pick up a Leopard3 to go with that Teebird.

4 discs is disc happy? If thats disc happy, then what is 8 discs and a Grip bag?

Agree with the above; keep those discs. They are all solid. At the very least you will have extras for friends to borrow.

You bought ONLY four discs? What, you afraid of plastic or something? :D

Seriously, keep 'em. The Star Sidewinder will mellow into an understable workhorse, even if it's similar to the Valk at first. The Roc3 and Teebirds are staples for good reason.

Enjoy your discs!

Now the trick is finding replacement innova discs for what you just bought to fly the same...good luck.

Switch the valkyrie out for a leopard or mako3. For just starting out you probably wont see much difference in a valkyrie and sidewinder. A leopard will give you a straight fairway where the teebird will probably be overstable for you and a mako3 would be a mice complement for the roc3