• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s3.photobucket.com/user/mueltrain/media/photo2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/mueltrain/media/photo3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s3.photobucket.com/user/mueltrain/media/photo1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

So i found a few of these at PIAS. The back of it has a double ring with 174 written fairly big, no letters to indicate exactly which disc it is. Also on the back is innova champion discs inc, san marino, CA. 91108-8368, and opposite of that patent no. 4.568.297 Im assuming they are aviars of some sort but can anyone tell me more about them. What is the history on them and are they rare or valuable at all?

It looks like a small bead Aviar from World's Biggest 2001. I can't see the bead in the picture, but it should be there. Are '01-ish small bead Aviars valuable? I don't know. They certainly are not rare but they are technically OOP (even though you can buy an Omega; same thing.) So maybe a little? I'd ask in the "what is this worth" thread and see what the big spenders say.

I tried to post and it didn't seem to take so Ill try again. Im pretty sure this is a Monster, I posted it a while back but I have a question on the plastic. Its kind of pearly, the rim is really pearly and its got some streaking on the color in the flightplate. Id say its fairly gummy too with a good bit of flex to it, not enough to taco it though, not that id do that but Ive seen it.

Is this disc champ or pro line? I'm pretty sure champ but I just want to be sure....because Ive never seen pro line and the pics I've seen it can vary for very opaque to clearish and pearly...or is the difference from pro line to champ just huge and I would know instantly?

Not sure what this one is. Can't quite read the back. Firebird maybe? Don't have another to compare the profile.

The back side writing as best we could capture it.

I tried to post and it didn't seem to take so Ill try again. Im pretty sure this is a Monster, I posted it a while back but I have a question on the plastic. Its kind of pearly, the rim is really pearly and its got some streaking on the color in the flightplate. Id say its fairly gummy too with a good bit of flex to it, not enough to taco it though, not that id do that but Ive seen it.

Is this disc champ or pro line? I'm pretty sure champ but I just want to be sure....because Ive never seen pro line and the pics I've seen it can vary for very opaque to clearish and pearly...or is the difference from pro line to champ just huge and I would know instantly?

I thought that we decided that this was a Monster, probably old Pro-Line. The difference between old Pro-Line and early Champion was pretty a thing line.

See-

V1pW4dR.jpg

BDCsSXs.jpg

Right I know we decided it was a monster, I was more curious about the plastic because wouldn't that affect the value? I would assume that if it was pro line it would be more.....how much...not sure....

Right I know we decided it was a monster, I was more curious about the plastic because wouldn't that affect the value? I would assume that if it was pro line it would be more.....how much...not sure....

Without the pro-line stamp you can't really get that additional value. People say they are paying for the plastic but wiped stamps and x-out stamps still go for less than their normal counterparts. Its still a nice pearly monster though.

Without the pro-line stamp you can't really get that additional value. People say they are paying for the plastic but wiped stamps and x-out stamps still go for less than their normal counterparts. Its still a nice pearly monster though.

I like it, I've had a few trade offers but the keep seeming to fall through for one reason or another, which honestly doesnt break my heart becasue I dont know if I want to trade it off...though its too fast and OS for me to throw so trading it for something more usable would be the smart thing to do...

So I should ask these questions before I buy things.

Any help on this disc? Was advertised as a KC Pro Cheetah Prototype.

Can anyone give me info on when this disc came out or if the description is correct.

Any info would be appreciated.

$T2eC16RHJHEE9ny2q81kBR(iY4564!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16RHJF8E9nnC7Q-WBR(iZQR!9Q~~60_57.JPG

Any clue what this midrange is? Z plastic from discraft. Thanks!

Attachments

• 20130531_194058.jpg
    20130531_194058.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20130531_194118.jpg
    20130531_194118.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 27
How is this angle? Compared to a buzz its got more of a dome top.
Thanks so much folks!

Attachments

• 20130601_102457.jpg
    20130601_102457.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts