• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could be sponsored by any non-disc golf company, who would it be?

SirRaph

Double Eagle Member
If you could be sponsored by any company, not related to disc golf, what company would it be?

It could be for clothing, drinks, shoes, electronics, etc.

And what would your "Signature Model" product be?

I'd probably go with Nike. My signature model would be waterproof Air Force 1s with added grip on the sole and a basket embroidered on the heel. I would need two pair...for stoppin' purposes...
Or maybe Adidas and do the same thing with some old school shell toes. :hfive:

Last edited:
I'd definitely go with North Face. They've got all the gear you need to be outside in any weather condition. I've got their rain jacket for backpacking and it's the best $100 I've ever spent.

Gatorade, I dont know how much money I have spent on that stuff over the last year of disc golfing. and I even buy the big buckets of the mix and make it myself to save some extra cash.

I'd definitely go with North Face. They've got all the gear you need to be outside in any weather condition. I've got their rain jacket for backpacking and it's the best $100 I've ever spent.

^^^^^ or REI:thmbup:

i'll take anyone that will pay me to play. My signature product would be whatever they'd pay me the most to hock

Dogfish Head - suds
American Airlines - free disc travel
Home Depot - my house needs many things

Latest posts