• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could be sponsored by any non-disc golf company, who would it be?

Depends-- would be a great sponsor. All the free diapers you need. More time to concentrate on disc golf instead of trying to find a bathroom. Ya others might think you smell but who cares what other people think. Its not high school and i can poop myself if i want to.:)

Hmm lets see here... I'd have to go with Sammy Hagar.

1) Cabo Wabo Tequila
2) Van Halen / Sammy Hagar CDs/MP3s
3) Vacations in Cabo + convincing him to build a DG course.

Yep. That'll do it.

Huggies Diapers b/c at the rate I'm going through them I need someone to pay for my kids diapers. I could also use similac as a sponsor b/c formula is outrageous.

Ninkasi Brewery, do yourself a favor and check out their Total Domination IPA if you get a chance, it's quite possibly the best beer I've ever had. Also their True Believer Double Red is the Truth.

I loves a good IPA, Stone's Ruination and Dog Fish Head's 90 Minute an 60 Minute are hard to beat.

Every beer from Dog Fish Head is good.

Huggies Diapers b/c at the rate I'm going through them I need someone to pay for my kids diapers. I could also use similac as a sponsor b/c formula is outrageous.

breast feed:thmbup::thmbup:

Last edited:

Latest posts