• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If you could be sponsored by any non-disc golf company, who would it be?

Bells Brewing Co. They've already sponsored a World's...
08Worlds-flxDrone.jpg

hey...i just sold one of those

In all seriousness, I'd like to be sponsored by stupidiotic.com. I'd even let them wrap my HHR if the gave me apparel and tourney fees.

As for more Mainstream stuff: Keen, Merrell, Kuhl, Mammut, Ogio, Clif Bar, and Smart Water would be cool for the freebies.

After some time to think about the prompt, I've come up with my definitive list of ideal sponsors:

RBK: for the dolla dolla billz, y'all.
Flintstones Gummies: to set a good example for the kids. Take yo vitamins.
Yuengling: to set a good example for the adults. And for the free beers.
EA Sports: so that maybe I can get another copy of NHL 95 that I lost years ago.
TLC Network: so that I can push my Flintstones Gummies on Kate+8 and those Jesus freaks with 36 kids
Totino's: pizza rolls. 'Nuff said.

After some time to think about the prompt, I've come up with my definitive list of ideal sponsors:

RBK: for the dolla dolla billz, y'all.
Flintstones Gummies: to set a good example for the kids. Take yo vitamins.
Yuengling: to set a good example for the adults. And for the free beers.
EA Sports: so that maybe I can get another copy of NHL 95 that I lost years ago.
TLC Network: so that I can push my Flintstones Gummies on Kate+8 and those Jesus freaks with 36 kids
Totino's: pizza rolls. 'Nuff said.

I like this format and really, EA just to get back a copy of NHL 95? That was 15 years ago! Let it go already!

Cliff Bar - been using these for a while, recently found out they sponsor some pros, love their stuff, life saver on long bike trips.
Merrel/Vibram - love the shoes, used them for a long long long time and I'm loving vibram's discs
MooseJaw - discounts at their stores and getting stuff from there would be killer
RedBull - because hopefully they would sponsor a DG event like they do other obscure/fringe sports with some of the coolest events I've ever seen (Flutag, AirRace, BC One, Cliff (diving), SoapBox, King of the Rock, and other cool stuff)
Stone Brewery - awesome beer, thats why. Founders would be cool to.
Northface - Gear
Gatorade - if you're sponsored by them you're for real, they don't take on scrubs and it would be a huge boost to the sport
OSU - GO BUCKS! (feldberg is sponsored by Oregon right? or did he just go to school there?)
ESPN - more exposure

Under Armor, Gatorade (I drink so much of that stuff I should own stock) and Smart water.

Ninkasi Brewery, do yourself a favor and check out their Total Domination IPA if you get a chance, it's quite possibly the best beer I've ever had. Also their True Believer Double Red is the Truth.

I played in my first tournament (took 2nd in Intermediate, am stoked), and they were the primary sponsor. I can't decide if I like their beer or their attitude better, both are awesome, they're big disc golf supporters