• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashleigh and I will be out at Marengo tomorrow, I'm playing advanced and ash is playing rec unless they offer advanced women.

Play hummel...........but don't go without a guide........first basket is gone (play to the stick in the ground at the bottom of the hill) , but there are some sweet holes there for sure

Mash - I'll decide tonight. Seeing my fam this afternoon. See if they sucker me into playing with them tomorrow. Leaning towards Marengo though. I've been icing my arm in the studio since I got in today. Just in case.

Matt/Eric - They are on my list.

There is too many on DGCR and not out playing.

Oh yeah, Fink is technically "closed" until Aug 3rd for an event. They had a sign up and a gazebo blocking hole 9. I did the right thing and left hit Danny on my way to work instead. Just an FYI. Updating conditions now (if they are not).

Personal opinion time! What would be more time worthy, a trip to Lemon Lake or a trip to St. Louis? It's going to be hot as balls in St. Louis tomorrow and a long drive to boot.

Two worthy destinations, if you feel like doing less driving it's nice to have so many options in one place @LL, and you could throw in Rogers Lakewood as well for another really fun round. On the other hand, if you can fit in Crystal City you won't regret the extra driving, it's the most unique round you'll ever play.

If you have never been to both I would go to lemon because you will be able to get more golf in..........but I would go to centralia......barracks......and the cave courses if I had already been to lemon. The heat won't get you in the caves, I bet its actually quite nice. Just don't bring anything that you want gettin beat up by those rocks

I didn't think it was all that bad on the discs, not as rough as I expected. I threw just a hornet and focus (both esp) and neither was that much less stable by the end of the round. It roughed up the edges but not to the point of being awkward to hold or throw.

^^not everyone throws putters and mids as far as you though

;)

The drivers won't land as flat

Landing isn't the issue, the whole floor is soft sand. It's only the walls and ceiling that are hard on the discs.

There are bathrooms at the entrance, and you're near there a few times during the round. FWIW, they mentioned people getting kicked out for peeing inside the cave when I played.

Status
Not open for further replies.