• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta run my wife's car payment over the bank in Glenview, cuz I dropped the ball, after I get off work in about hour. Going play Community West while I am over there. Should be there abt 7PM if anyone is looking for a pickup round. I'll be wearing an 8-bit Princess Bride tshirt, toting around a green fade crunch with a disgruntled look on my face. The way today is going, there will probably be a couple soccer games going where I arrive.

Finished the course design in Marilla Park in Streator, IL today. Par 58.

Front 9 par 27, more rec friendly
Back 9 par 31, more pro/adv friendly
The par 5 is awesome.

The park is a beautiful, secluded city park. Very well maintained. Innova baskets ordered and cement teepads are planned.

Rollin' through.

Thinking possibly;
Fox Valley at Oshkosh on Sat Jun 3
Skyline at Grey Fox on Sun
Monday, pick 5 or 6 of the following: Randall Oaks, Black Bear, Sunny Hill, Shady Oaks, Sunrise, Campton, Wheeler, Kress Creek, Lewis, Castaldo, Sgt Means. Any recommendations or additions (taking note of what I've already played in the area).
Tues - Wed Kalamazoo-Battle Creek

Who wants to meet up for a round? Anybody playing the tourneys? Travel Tags?

Rollin' through.

Thinking possibly;
Monday, pick 5 or 6 of the following: Randall Oaks, Black Bear, Sunny Hill, Shady Oaks, Sunrise, Campton, Wheeler, Kress Creek, Lewis, Castaldo, Sgt Means. Any recommendations or additions (taking note of what I've already played in the area).

castaldo is not very good any more

Rollin' through.

Thinking possibly;

I'm on for sunday/monday possibly. pm a brutha!:thmbup:

Finished the course design in Marilla Park in Streator, IL today. Par 58.

Front 9 par 27, more rec friendly
Back 9 par 31, more pro/adv friendly
The par 5 is awesome.

The park is a beautiful, secluded city park. Very well maintained. Innova baskets ordered and cement teepads are planned.

Ill have to check it out!:thmbup:

So that's the weekend after Memorial Day, Martin?

Status
Not open for further replies.