• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a 8.5/10 first run boss for $10 off some chucker swimming in the gross pond on 16 at channy.

Gotta love chuckers.

So I sold a couple bags and ordered a simian, but that means I'm bagless for a while, had to dig out Ashleigh's old fade bag.

Gotcha. There are some courses like that on the site that are listed with a disclaimer that you can only play with someone from the neighborhood, but use your own judgement on whether that's appropriate in this case.

Is that the course at the RV park? My wife's something-or-other keeps telling me about it, but doesn't have much else to say other than it exists.

Gotcha. There are some courses like that on the site that are listed with a disclaimer that you can only play with someone from the neighborhood, but use your own judgement on whether that's appropriate in this case.
I might do that then and get pictures and distances! It's a fun little play
Is that the course at the RV park? My wife's something-or-other keeps telling me about it, but doesn't have much else to say other than it exists.

It's at the cllubhouse at Lake Thunderbird near Henry. I think an RV park is close though

Yup, that's the one! He keeps telling me that it's down there, and that I could play it if he's with me, but that's never going to happen. He needs a cane to get around, so DG probably isn't the best activity.

Yup, that's the one! He keeps telling me that it's down there, and that I could play it if he's with me, but that's never going to happen. He needs a cane to get around, so DG probably isn't the best activity.

Darn, It is actually a really nice course...I was pleasantly surprised! If you are ever at Thunderbird let me know, I'll guide you throw some nice courses in the area

Darn, It is actually a really nice course...I was pleasantly surprised! If you are ever at Thunderbird let me know, I'll guide you throw some nice courses in the area

It might be a while, but I will! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.