• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone down for a short notice madison meadows, lombard links round about 5:30-6pm tomorrow? Ill be available tomorrow and next monday/ tuesday nights.

Id like to see some old friends!

Tomorrow is summit leagues at 6. Come on out!

Lombard may still be out of the ground from the 4th's festivities. A sure-fire bet is Summit. We tee off at 6 so get there earlier to sign in.

$7 per person....random draw.
5 goes to payout.
1 goes to ace pot.
1 goes to a 50/50 CTP hole.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=824

Ace is currently at $200 and the second ace is at $110. The other half of the CTP hole goes to the park district.

Eric,mashnut and palmer, i need an address! My phone sucks, I have no pc connections

I-55/171 (1st Ave.) south to Archer Rd. (Exit 282), then south to a right on 57th St. (Bulldog Dr.) into the park. 1st tee next to splash park.

If you left by 5pm you might be cutting it close with the traffic. I would try to leave closer to the 4:30 mark if not a bit earlier to be safe.

Here is a map for you to view if you like. Google says to take the route shown. However, due to the current construction, I would be inclined to take I355 straight down to I55 and jog that back up to 1st Ave.

Or maybe I290 to I294 to I55? 294 has lanes closed at night so it might work out better. But the heavy flow of traffic normally flows south from where you're at during the time you want to leave.

I am unable to view this site at work. I will PM you my number if you need help too.

itasca-summit.png

The route I take seems to be the quickest (coming from Glen Ellyn). I take 83 (kingrey hwy) south to rt. 34 (ogden avenue) east to 1st Ave and then south to summit park. Either way you take you'll run into traffic but the route just suggested seems to be the quickest coming from the west burbs. Hope that helps!!??

Oh yeah, try to leave at 4:30pm too!!!

I am cringing already at the traffic I will face tonight, but I have my beer and stuff packed up for leagues tonight. There are too many people that I've played with to not show up.

See you guys there

I hate traffic, and ketchup on my hotdogs!

Anyone down for a short notice madison meadows, lombard links round about 5:30-6pm tomorrow? Ill be available tomorrow and next monday/ tuesday nights.

Id like to see some old friends!

Next Tuesday at Adler might be fun since you are kindasorta familiar with the course. The summer league has been busy. 29 players showed up this week....should be about the same for the rest of the summer.

We will be drawing cards at 5:55 pm. Tee off as close to 6:00 pm as possible. The schedule calls for 9 holes from the concrete pads and 9 holes from the red tees.

$7 entry fee. You may certainly pay $6 if you are not interested in the big ace pot. :)

Whatever you do... DO NOT go the way Skunk showed!!!!!

Ooohhh, if anyone has a z buzzz they would like to trade, I need one. I've got a couple blizzard discs, a boss and a destroyer i think or some other stuff. I CANNOT keep a handle on my buzzzzzsss this year.

Did they ever take a weed wacker to the fairways at summit? I havent played there since last year and when I went it was all overgrown. Either way I may be out there tonight if I can get someone to ride with me. I really dont want to drive out there by myself.

I got a route from my professor he lives down that way and drives that way everyday at 43o-5 o'clock. I should be good to go, if somebody has a buzz for trade ill be even better.
Max weight zzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.