• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
almost aced hole 1 and hole 9 at eagle 2day =D and then rolled my ankle on 18s long when we were dicking around with Matrix and some friends D= buttt it was def fun =D

Almost??? LOL!!!!!! ;)

Is anyone local going to/playing in worlds?

The guys I played with last night were very good. I had to chuckle to myself when Chris suggested the route of a skip hyzer. That is not a part of my game?

Good shooting fella's.

Glad you got to see that our courses aren't all Madison Meadows and Commons, heh heh.

hehhehheh128433780149177595.jpg

Good to hear you liked it... Damn bugs got me yesterday.

Ashleigh and I are headed out to check North Salk, Foxdale and Springfield parks off our list, then we're thinking of hitting Streamwood if anyone's interested.

just wanted to let my fellow illinoisains that i hit my first ace yesterday!! 12 years of playing finally got it....hole #2 McNaughton park...276' with my trusty 168g pink opto striker!! ....i had to share...:D

i've visualized that line for 12 years and to see my disc take flight right on course...oh, man it was amazing!!! hahaha i'm gushing about it...i know it's not that big of a deal to some but throwing that hole thousands of time only to have hit the top of the basket.....p.s. chains sound so much better from 276' away:D

Status
Not open for further replies.