• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surge, you just par 9 for us, I'll take care of the rest, that's the only damn hole at that course that gets me every time.

haha, yeah, I've actually gotta go update those. since the blue gazelle is gone now, and I took the green voodoo out of the bag.

Damn, you updated that quick lol. I just recently threw my beat 9X kc pro gazelle back in the bag. I need to get a newer dx now. That kc pro is money for turnovers and annys.

Oh yeah, I also took the blue no balls voodoo out of the bag, since my other pink and blue ones came today, so now I have two pink ones. :thmbup:

Yea how'd it go?

also, how 'bout tomorrow? GDBP mentioned Grey Fox...

I'm pretty sure WCG took third and surge too fourth, skunk placed as well, 8th iirc, not sure. Mash took third in int,

I took 15th. :sick:

I took 4th place, Eric took 3rd and Matt took 3rd in int. I could have shot better and took second, even first. But I shot a bad round of even my second round and let a lot of my birdies go to waste. Congrats everyone that placed though, I had a great time today.

Good news to all those looking to play Grey Fox in the near future! I went out there today and turns out the locals complained to the park district about all the short pin placements, and two days ago the park district moved everything in the longs! I repeat, GREY FOX IS IN ALL LONGS RIGHT NOW! It's completely dry, and in great shape too. :thmbup:

Well ****, if grey fox is all in the longs I need to go tomorrow. I wanna play red fox too and rack up some aces. So who's down, and what time? Pm me with your numbers so I can drive out that way towards the city in the morning and possibly car pool with someone if thats cool.

Sorry Noill, I'm gonna take it easy tomorrow actually. Probably play somewhere local a couple times, nothing too crazy. Gotta mow the lawn and get the GSXR up and running, been putting it off too long.

Also, I believe that Skunk finished in 7th alone, and I tied with a guy for 8th. Mad props to WCG for laying the hammer down. :thmbup:

EDIT: And Mashnut of course.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts