• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] In the bag videos

You betcha! The only thing I didn't dye was the Captain America mini. That was all dynamic. I'm planning on doing some more dyes this weekend to finish the bag. It just doesn't feel right with an undyed disc.

This ^^

I could not agree with you more. I have almost 100 percent of my bag dyed. I'm just holding off on my vector for the simple fact that I looks so sexy. Anything discraft or Innova has to instantly get wiped clean and inked. Color of disc is usually decided for me based on what I could put on it.

I know what you mean. Most of the time I look color then weight, that way I know or have an idea of what to put on them.

I would be careful with the Vector, those MVP stamps suck!

I thought I'd try to embed this:

Big Bag

Little Bag

Ok someone needs to help me with this, I think I screwed the pooch.

I thought I'd try to embed this:...
Ok someone needs to help me with this, I think I screwed the pooch.
You want everything between 'v=' and '&' (if applicable) inside the YOUTUBE tags.

Big bag

Small bag

Last edited:
Are you pursuing sponsorship with Lat? I thought it was funny for you to say you aren't too proud of carrying the Drone. If it works, doesn't it matter who molded it? :)

Are you pursuing sponsorship with Lat? I thought it was funny for you to say you aren't too proud of carrying the Drone. If it works, doesn't it matter who molded it? :)

Made this video as a request for a Lat64 fangroup on facebook. :)

I only live 1h away from the Lat64 factory, and I try to support and shop locally.
I try to help the environment by shopping locally manufactured or used discs.
Most of my discs are bought second hand or traded.

Still I throw what works and I try not to replace discs in my bag just because Lat64 comes out with something new.

I change my bag if the new disc is better than what I currently throw or if I loose my disc (or it gets too old and beaten) I'll try to replace it with one made in sweden. :thmbup:

Hope that explains my statement :)
Lat64/Westside/DD has no mid that fills the same slot as the Drone.
So it will stay in my bag for quite some time.
As will my TBirds ofcourse!!!! :hfive:

Latest posts